US$246
US$185
US$123
  • Pool
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$139/night.

Free cancellation until 02/08
US$303
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$356
US$322
Hotels.com
US$233
Savings alert! 51% below average rates

The price you found is 51% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$480/night.

US$227
  • Restaurant
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$509
  • Breakfast included
All reviewscakescandlelit courtyardwalked everywhereexcellent englishfresh fruitwonderful citywonderful hospitalityour room was spaciousmemorable staystayed here for three nightsperfect place to staycentral locationhostheartjacuzzicheesecentre
Reviewed 1 August 2011

I tried really hard to find something boutiquey in Verona and everything semed to be cheap and not so cheerful or quite expensive with a style that I didnt like (dated etc). So, I was really happy when I found Corte delle Pigne on Tripadvisor and even happier when I arrived. This place really is lovely. Its behind a big door that leads into a courtyard full of garages (the B&B lets you park your car here) and then behind that again is another small courtyard (where the B&B serves breakfast) and then the B&B itself. Its on the ground floor so our room was quite dark but that meant it was also cool while outside it was hot. Anyway, it also has good a/c. The room we stayed in was large with a comfy king bed, a day bed in a slightly seperate ante chamber, lovely bathroom and the whole thing was clean, very stylish (all done in creams etc) and comfortable. Breakfast was lovely too - home made apple pie, pastries, bread, nice jams, ham and cheese, juice etc. Elisabetta was a lovely host.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
4  Thank KatieE
Reviewed 8 July 2011

I stayed at Corte delle Pigne with my two teens for 4 nights in the Molinara suite, with 2 bedrooms and large bathroom. There was a large closet in the room with the queen bed with plenty of room to hang clothing, as well as drawers and shelving. The room with the single bed had a chest of drawers. Windows in both rooms open, and the blinds obliterated all light when we shut them.

This was one of the most comfortable stays we've had anywhere, and was perfectly located in a quiet area near all the sights of old Verona. We were in one of the three units that all open onto the breakfast area. We were cool in our area, though the temperature was 30C/86F outside (a/c unit in one of the bedrooms). Beds had blankets/bedspreads, not duvets though I don't know what is supplied in winter. The beds are firm.

Our breakfast each morning consisted of espresso/tea/juices, fresh baked goods, yogourts, cereal, fresh fruit, breads and savoury spreads/jams. Delicious.

Elisabetta was gracious and helpful, and her English made my lack of Italian a non-issue. She suggested, then helped us plan our day trip to Lake Garda, made restaurant suggestions, and called our taxi when we had to leave. We had our own self-contained area, but were well attended throughout our stay. The wifi worked in the unit as well as at the table in the courtyard.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank Lexclamation
Reviewed 25 June 2011

My wife picked this B&B after conducting a serious amount of research on the Internet and speaking over the phone to an Italian guide she knows. We arrived at this B&B after finishing a one week cruise of the Adriatic (May/June 2011) that included visiting a number of ports in eastern Italy, Slovenia, and the Dalmatian Coast in Southern Croatia. After debarking in Venice and staying there for a couple of nights, we took a train from St. Lucia Station, Venice, to Verona. Once in Verona, it was a simple matter of a taking a taxi from the train station to Corte delle Pigne. The experience of staying at this wonderful place and being cared for by the owner/operator, Elisabetta Brognara, made it an even more memorable one.

The location of Corte delle Pigne is a privileged one, arguably one of the very best-placed B&Bs in Verona. You step out of the building, a fully renovated edifice that dates from the 1500’s, onto a quiet street that is literally minutes away, as in single-digit-number minutes, from Piazza delle Erbe (the center of Old Town Verona), “Juliet’s House”, the Via Mazzini Shopping district, and the Arena. Verona is one of the most romantic and beautiful places in all of the Veneto, unhurried, elegant and sophisticated, inviting, and a joy to the senses. To me Verona is a distillation of all the things I have learned to admire, sincerely appreciate and love of Italy, and this B&B makes it a much more affordable experience. From Verona you can make day trips to Milan, to the lakes, to Venice, and throughout the Veneto.

The Corte delle Pigne B&B spacious rooms and bathroom facilities are modern, comfortable, very well appointed, and scrupulously clean. The continental breakfast plus fruit salad was simply delicious, and the memory of the espresso coffee Elisabetta prepared for us as we conversed during the morning hours before we’d go out and about our day, is one of those pleasures that I’ve carefully and happily tucked away. The Corte delle Pigne B&B has a website that can be found with a simple Google search. When we return to Verona, hopefully someday soon, I would certainly stay there again. Highly recommended.

Room Tip: Reserve early, especially during the Opera Season.
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
4  Thank TropicalYossarian
Reviewed 18 June 2011

We stayed here for one night when visiting Verona to watch La Traviata at L'arena. The owner, Elisabetta, was polite and friendly. The room was well appointed and spotlessly clean. Piazza Erbe was no more than 3 minutes walk and L'arena about 10. Breakfast was well prepared and there was good variety. All told this is a very well run B&B where the owner pays attention to the small details. We would definitely use it again.

• Stayed: June 2011
Reviewed 26 May 2011

Elisabetta is a warm and friendly host who makes you feel at home in her luxurious, affordably priced bed and breakfast just steps from enchanting Piazza Erbe. What a treat to feel like you're at home in the heart of exciting Verona. The rooms are clean, cozy, immaculately decorated and spacious. Breakfast is served outside in the courtyard in warmer months. Heaven!

My friend and I were able to rent bikes nearby at Osteria a la Carega - http://www.caregabikeverona.com/osterialacarega/ - a fun way to navigate the city and feel like a local.

I would never consider staying anyplace else when visiting Verona. I'm looking forward to staying at B&B Corte delle Pigne and seeing Elisabetta again when I visit the city this month.
Stay here! You'll be happy you did!

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled on business