All reviews cakes candlelit courtyard walked everywhere excellent english fresh fruit wonderful city wonderful hospitality our room was spacious memorable stay stayed here for three nights perfect place to stay central location host jacuzzi cheese centre sights
Reviewed 5 May 2017

We recently spent 3 nights at this wonderful B&B located in the heart of the city. As B&B owners ourselves we were delighted by our room, the wonderful breakfast and the help that Elisabetta provided on places to go and restaurants to eat. The B&B is very clean and our room was spacious and very quiet and had everything we needed. An added bonus was dinner at Elisabetta's new restaurant - Antica Trattoria dall'Amelia - amazing!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 May 2017

My wife & I stayed for 4nights in this lovely b & b ideally situated in the centre of Verona. Elisabetta is a great host & made for a memorable stay with her attention & hospitality.The bedroom was very clean,comfortable & quiet & the breakfasts very enjoyable. We highly recommend Corte del Pigne & hope to visit again.

Room Tip: All rooms looked very good
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 February 2017

My boyfriend and I originally debated getting a hotel for our romantic getaway to Verona, but we are both so glad that we chose this instead. Located in the heart of Verona near Plaza del Erbe and many shops and restaurants, this B&B was a cozy, luxurious getaway that we were constantly longing to get back to. Our host, Elisabetta, was an absolute pleasure to talk to, and makes the best crepes I've ever had in my life. She was completely accommodating to our needs and made our experience so much fuller with her knowledge of the area. If and when we return to Verona, we will make sure to make our way back to this tiny slice of heaven.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 January 2017

My girlfriend and I stayed here two nights and we really loved it - we would definitely stay here again when we next visit Verona (which we also loved). The B&B is simple but very characterful and romantic - it feels like somewhere where there is great attention to detail and which is very well taken care of. The host is friendly and helpful. And most importantly, the location is perfect - it's in the middle of most historic part of town, in an historic building and on a quiet street. It is surrounded by nice places to eat and drink. Very highly recommended.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 November 2016

This is certainly a B&B we will recommend to everyone visiting Verona. So much better and more fun than any Hotel. My wife said: I really look forward to get back for the nights sleep. It's so cosy! Nothing to complain about. Everything is just as good as it can be. Location, Peace and quit, Room and cleaning, bathroom, breakfast, Elisabetta, Verona; everything gets highest rating. Thanks!

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple