“Modern, Great Service and Value”

Crowne Plaza Hotel Verona - Fiera
Ranked #23 of 78 Hotels in Verona
Reviewed 30 January 2012

This is a perfect choice for business at the Fiera and a very good one if visiting Verona. Only drawback is location away from Center, though the free shuttle helps.

Rooms are ultra clean and modern with nice design touches. Beds are EXTREMELY comfortable.

Best part of the hotel was the greeting from the front desk receptionist Barbara. She was warm, welcoming, found a room that was ready, gave us a quick brief on the city and recommended two terrific restaurants. Thanks again.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
3  Thank PhilENewYork

Reviewed 6 January 2012

I'd categorize myself as a seasoned traveller, spending around 50-60 nights away every year. This was without a doubt one of the best hotels I've ever stayed in. Apart from the clean, modern, comfortable and quiet rooms, there is one thing that set this hotel apart from the rest - staff.

From the moment we got in (my wife and myself), they went out of their way to accommodate every request, provide helpful info, assist us with language-related challenges, recommend excellent restaurants, etc. And it was all done professionally and with a smile.

If you're around Verona, or touring the Garda lake area, you really cannot do any better. We will surely be back in the summer with the kids!

Best regards,

nc11

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
5  Thank nc2211
Reviewed 18 November 2011

It was a bright and brezzy morning when i first stepped inside the luxurious, modern and friendly hotel. I instantly fell in love. The view from my room brought a tear to my eye :'). The food is exquisite and tickled my taste buds beyond my expectations. The staff here, they are like family to me, so friendly and helpful, its just amazing! The pool was clean and emotionaI, and made me realise my soul purpose in life. The gym was so hi-tech, i felt like i was in the movie iron-man. loved it so much I decided to live here, and i am doing so, to this day.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
4  Thank Alex a
Reviewed 9 November 2011

Without a doubt THE best Crowne Plaza we have stayed in. Beautiful hotel, well equipped rooms and fantastic staff. We really could not have asked for more.

2  Thank Loralu
Reviewed 7 November 2011

Did it's job as a place to sleep . Nothing more nothing less. Clean. Staff quite pleasant. Room windows have a grill over which is difficult to see well through making the rooms a bit prison like.

2  Thank pjawDevon
Reviewed 24 October 2011

i really struggled on how many stars to give to this hotel!
It's new and the facility is wonderful, but there were some minor flaw during my stay.....that made me want to reduce it down to 3 star, but I'll be generous, 4 star it is!
if you have to attend convention or exibition @ VeronaFiere, Centro Congressi PalaExpo, this is a great choice. it's near the exhibition hall. but it's not that close to downtown.
I like the nice bed/matress, pillows, comforter, towels, robes hotel provides, it makes me feel relaxed and helps my sleep. There was a little pkg containing pillow spray w/ essential oil and a nose inhaler to help you sleep~ that i thought deserves a extra point!
bathrooms are also very well arranged with all necessary amenities, fitness center is sufficient.
Breakfast selection is your normal business hotel fair, good enough for me to get my morning going.
so, what was the problem?
1) there's a small POP card next to your bed~ use our morning call service, and if you don't get a call, your room's on us! And guess what? my first night, i made a 6:15 a.m. call and it never rang. I woke up at 7 and complained, the answer i got was "How come? it's automatic and we put it in the system"! Duh! How would I know? Then at 7:24 a.m when i was in the bathroom, the phone rang.... I thought it might be the manager calling to apologize, but it was the automated morning call!
How did they take care of this? NOTHING! At least nothing to date~ they have to go to the company that makes the system and find out if it did happen and how etc.!!!
I'm certain there's electrical issues for that room. I had to call for help to adjust the speaker volume for TV the night before. It was blaring in the bathroom and will not respond to the remote control, they had to come back to my room 3 times and by mid-night, i told them i don't want to watch TV anymore and to fix it the next day. And it was fixed.
we were informed there's shuttle bus going downtown 3 x in the morning on the hour and 3x in the evening on the hour. The day I checked out and wanted to catch the shuttle to the train station..... guess what? they cancelled 2 services around the time I need to go to train station. No explanations offered, just sorry!
other than these 2 incidence + my TV volume, it was a nice stay!

1  Thank dry_surfing
Reviewed 11 October 2011

This hotel is new, glitzy, super quiet, super clean, fully loaded with amenities, comfort features and free parking (ground level). Desk staff were extremely polite and helpful. Very comfortable beds, good temp. control, nice HiDef flat screen TV's with a good selection of English channels. Standard room was packed with amenities such as lighted vanity mirror, separate shower wand from shower head, plenty of fine quality toiletries, thick soft towels, robes, slippers, bidet, a digital weight scale (glass) in the bathroom, plenty of bed pillows, one free bottled water, coffee/tea maker, electric retracting window shades, automatic closet door light, good room lighting with personal reading lights on both sides of the bed, desk, fridge and a safe. Breakfast is not included unless you specifically book it using higher room rate. The hotel is in the remote fair area, so there is no shopping or restaurants nearby. A free hotel shuttle takes you to and from Verona city center at 3 specific times in the morning (10,11,12) and 3 in late afternoon/evening (6,7,8), but you must reserve with room number. Hotel plastic key is needed to scan sensor to operate elevator, scan to enter room, and the key is only good for your floor to prevent roaming. Ice machines only on floor 5 and 9, so bellhop had to accompany to floor 5, to use the ice machine, because of key/foor restrictions.

Room Tip: Highest floors to the front of the hotel probably have great views of the city and Alps, but mine wa...