“Magnific”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 10 November 2012

This restaurant was traditional Italian family restaurant with a couple of generations working there. We were treated extremely well and made to feel very welcome. We went with our two children 19 and 12 and we all enjoyed the food especially the lemon sorbet (it was to die for). We would definitely dine here again.

1  Thank Queenslander09

Reviewed 5 November 2012

There are no words to describe this restaurant other than, Perfection !
I only go to Verona for this experience every year !

1  Thank Newstang
Reviewed 27 October 2012

Food was average... But good value. Nice ambiance but dishes were very creamy and rich. 3 deserts are included in all in menu.seafood platter seemed to be the speciality.

1  Thank teresian
Reviewed 24 September 2012

Do not go here if you are not local/Italians! First we had problems getting a table because we had not booked a table even there were tables available. The manager gave us however a table. We ordered, as starter I ordered scampi. They served me escallops, I like escallops, but they were dry and tasteless! As maincourse I ordered ravioli, but was served gnocchi!! I informed about this and was told that they where out of ravioli. I asked why I was not informed, that would be the normal thing to do. I asked if they had risotto and got that, but I have tasted better risottos. My husband ordered a steak, he said it was ok. However, this is not a restaurant I would reccomend. What an arrogant behavior!!!

1  Thank Girlpower184
Reviewed 20 August 2012

Our dinner was highjacked by the restaurant and things just started arriving. This started by us agreeing to the mixed seafood antipasto which was beyond fabulous. Not your traditional 'order off the menu' experience, but we loved it. Service was efficient and friendly, and for Maria Callas fans, lots of memorabilia and 'Maria Callas Olive Oil'.