“Can't say enough !”

Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
New York City, New York
“Can't say enough !”
Reviewed 30 June 2013

For you sake, Just do it ! it is the best restaurant I have ever been to, ( No I have no affiliation) don't order from the menu, just tell them to do what they want. Then ask to go down to the cantina after dinner. I'll be back in February. Can't wait.

Visited February 2013

• Turkish first
Pordenone, Italy
“You eat in in armchair...”
Reviewed 7 March 2013

In the heart of Verona, in a ancient palace, you may eat nice fish seated in skin armchair.
They are welcoming and kind, the starters are in the best Italian style even to many, but very good.
They are specialized in fish but not only, very original and good the cheese crisp.
Improvable the wine list.

• Visited March 2013
Oxford, England, United Kingdom
“Great restaurant for an evening to remember”
Reviewed 11 December 2012

We had dinner at Ristorante Maria Callas in summer 2012. The hotel we stayed at was only a minute or two away, and after consulting Tripadvisor, we chose to dine at this restaurant. First impression counts for quite a lot - I loved entering via the big doorway. In the summer, they have tables in the courtyard with throws/fabric hanging above them, making it feel as though each table was in its own personal tent. I'm not sure I describe it correctly, but the effect was simply magical.

We ordered meat, as well as fish, and the food was divine. Presentation was great. But what is even better: the restaurant staff are simply fantastic. Polite and courteous, but also knowledgable about the food.

I simply can't wait to dine here again. I have dined at some great eateries around the world, and I have to say this one surpassed some of the other more famous ones.

• Visited July 2012
2 Thank tinseltown1711
“Magnific”
Reviewed 10 November 2012

This restaurant was traditional Italian family restaurant with a couple of generations working there. We were treated extremely well and made to feel very welcome. We went with our two children 19 and 12 and we all enjoyed the food especially the lemon sorbet (it was to die for). We would definitely dine here again.

• Visited December 2011
1 Thank Queenslander09
New York City, New York
“Un-Real!”
Reviewed 5 November 2012

There are no words to describe this restaurant other than, Perfection !
I only go to Verona for this experience every year !

• Visited July 2012