Superb in every aspect-- location, service, and a beautifully appointed room with padded, upholstered walls and ornate marble bathroom. The complimentary breakfast was served in a charming and relaxing room, and offered a wide variety of fruits, cheeses, meats, yogurts, fresh squeezed juice-- all the highest quality with efficient and friendly service. Luxury hotels do not get any better than the Due Torri, Verona.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Due Torri Hotel is situated in the historic centre of Verona near the church of Saint Anastasia, as stone’s throw from Juliet’s famous balcony, Piazza Bra and the Arena, known throughout the world.The superb quality of the furnishings and the professional service are highly valued by its illustrious Italian and international clientele, making it the most renowned five-star hotel in Verona.The Hotel - hosted in a XIV century palace, named “Dell’Aquila” - is numbered among the historical dwelling house of the city and it’s member of “The Leading Hotels of The World”.Among the services offered by the structure, Due Torri Hotel is authorized reseller for Fondazione Arena di Verona, with the possibility to buy the tickets for Opera Festival directly by the means of our concierge or booking office ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Priceline, TravelUp, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Due Torri Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Due Torri Baglioni Verona
- Due Torri Baglioni Hotel Verona