“Good easy meal ”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Visited here on a weekday evening having arrived late in Verona.

Restaurant was busy with mix of locals and visitors - mainly fish and seafood. Had a good easy meal, very friendly staff and relaxed atmosphere

Reviewed 29 May 2018

You will find a mix of tourists and locals in the place - very nice sitting on the outside terrace, if you only like a drink or a snack. We had dinner twice and can recommend the place. Specializes in fish, we had very nice crab linguine, but the lobster with pasta was impressive (for only € 18). Nice local wines too, Lungana at €16/bottle.

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

Very good restaurant.
Paulo and Robert were very kind with me and my boyfriend.
It’s very near to Basilica San Zeno, you can visit there and then take a lunch or dinner at Ai Piloti.

Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

I was a little disappointed that they had run out of Tonno (my first choice). However it was a Sunday evening, so not too surprising. The Bistecca was cooked juat as I asked and came with a nice selection of vegetables. My husband enjoyed the Sea Bass after a tomato pasta. The wine by glass, the quarter half or full litre caraffe was very acceptable and only €3 for a quarter litre. My husband chose the rosso and I the Bianco frizzante. We were offered bread and an appetizer for no additional charge. We spent €64 in total.
The dining room was pleasant and atmospheric. If I were to say there was a negative, it would be that the chairs are not comfortable. Other than that, a very enjoyable evening.

Reviewed 28 December 2017

It was snowing in December, cold, slushy and wet. This bar/restaurant was warm, welcoming, friendly with excellent wines and great food. An open log fire with books to idly look through and the dog wandering in and out (every customer attentive to be able to open the door for him). Had an excellent lunch was recharged and fortified to face the snow again, walk across the square and do the excellent guided tour of the Basilica San Zeno. What a find.