we arrived to the hotel a bit early, but the receptionist checked us in anyway. he also was kind enough to switch our room to double instead of what we ordered.
the room looked a bit old and not well kept and modern as other hotels we've been to. but it was clean and big enough. breakfast was standart. but it was the same for 4 days, so it got a bit old.
the receptionists were very nice and helpful. they explained everything we wanted to know and seemed ready to help.
last night we stayed, there was a lot of noise, a few guests were leaving and making a rattle in the middle of the night, also the room was very hot and we could not get the AC to work.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at the entrance of Verona, just 3 km away from the Ancient Walls of the City and the Historical Chatedral of San Zeno, the hotel features 60 rooms all equipped with private bathroom, hair dryer, direct dial telephone, self setting air conditioning system, TV with radio and satellite channels, mini-bar, safe and deposit box. Non smoking rooms available, suitable for accompanied wheelchair users.The hotel offers a flexible and warm environment for both leisure and business guest.Free internet access and fre parking. Pets are very welcome.Direct Bus link to city centre just in front of the hotel.Restaurants with-in walking distance with both Biological and Traditional cuisine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Euromotel Croce Bianca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Euromotel Croce Bianca Verona
- Euromotel Croce Bianca Hotel Verona