we slept two days and breakfast was perfect.. we walked to the center.. it took 25min but you have bus in front of the hotel.. it has two stars but we think it deserves much more.. they have excellent service and wi-fi. you have to ask for code and you can use it all day. As I said we had breakfast.. after that we ate at 4 pm so you know how rich it was :).. room was clean and every morning new towels and clean bed.. definitely we will come again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at the entrance of Verona, just 3 km away from the Ancient Walls of the City and the Historical Chatedral of San Zeno, the hotel features 60 rooms all equipped with private bathroom, hair dryer, direct dial telephone, self setting air conditioning system, TV with radio and satellite channels, mini-bar, safe and deposit box. Non smoking rooms available, suitable for accompanied wheelchair users.The hotel offers a flexible and warm environment for both leisure and business guest.Free internet access and fre parking. Pets are very welcome.Direct Bus link to city centre just in front of the hotel.Restaurants with-in walking distance with both Biological and Traditional cuisine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Euromotel Croce Bianca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Euromotel Croce Bianca Verona
- Euromotel Croce Bianca Hotel Verona