“A perfect hotel. Great location”
Review of Hotel Milano & Spa

Hotel Milano & Spa
Ranked #8 of 77 Hotels in Verona
Reviewed 25 April 2014

This hotel is situated within 50 meres of the Arena and is about 20 mins walk from the railway station. It is situated in a quiet side street, but close enough for all the city attractions. The staff are extremely friendly. I had a delux room on the fourth floor which had its own roof terrace, separate lounge, four poster bed and jacuzzi. The bed was so comfortable. I would have no hesitation in coming back to this hotel.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
hotelmilanoverona, Responsabile reception at Hotel Milano & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2014

Dear Mr. Mark B,

allow me firstly to thank you for staying with us recently and for taking your time to drop your comment on Tripadvisor.

And what a wonderful comment it is! Perfect I would say! Thank you for that, we are extremely happy you appreciated us so much and looking forward to your next visit.

If there will be anything we can assist you with in the future, just ask, we will be here to assist.

Alina Minut and the team

There are newer reviews for Hotel Milano & Spa

Reviewed 24 April 2014

We walked to the hotel from the train station in awhhh of this little town of history. The hotel was super nice, modern yet authentic. It has a bar and super nice staff. It was easy to check in, ask questions (in english) and then wander the streets. Our room was a nice size by Italy standards. Kind of romantic and has great attention to detail!!! It really is a gem. I recommend this hotel to US tourists looking for a modern yet authentic hotel that feels at home: clean, easy to navigate and great location. They also have bikes you can take to you around. Vallet parking out front and helpful staff for luggage and reservations of local places. The lobby has computers to use if you want to print of check email while you wait or just to enjoy along with a TV/news.
I wish every city had a hotel like this. For the price, location and online booking I could not have had a better experience, no complaints, just really happy memories! (Florida traveler, USA)

Room Tip: All rooms are great. Not much of a view outside but the amenities, bed, bathroom, etc were perfect...
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
hotelmilanoverona, Responsabile reception at Hotel Milano & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2014

Dear livingtot,

Thank you firstly for choosing Hotel Milano during your recent visit in Verona and for taking the time to leave a review of your stay.

I am delighted to read how much you enjoyed your experience with us as well as how highly you appreciated the uniqueness of our Hotel. Thank you also for your accurate description of the amenties and services available.

I will share your feedback with everyone here and I look forward to welcoming you back in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 22 April 2014

Verona is a romantic, compact and easy to walk city packed with incredible ancient ruins, fine food and wine, spectacular vistas and superb architecture...so I hate to promote this, BUT... Hotel Milano Verona is THE perfect place to make this super fun and exciting!

Superb, Friendly, Accommodating, Happy, Wonderful, Motivated, Helpful Staff!
Boutique 4-star accommodation at 3-star prices - rooms may be a little small but nevertheless they make up for it in comfort of beds, great large modern showers and all modern amenities including free WiFi throughout.
Superb Location near luxury shopping, piazza Bra and the amazing Teatro/Arena; Piazza Erbe all are within a 1 to 10 min walk! :-)

Recommendations:
Restaurant #1: L'Orologia is a MUST! (located diagonally across from an excellent Vinoteca/Wineshop on a corner - white building next to Museum Maffei - ensure you drop in and buy some wine- they are great!) near Porta of Piazza Bra;
Restaurant #2: Greppia - superb authentic food at reasonable prices, near Giullietta's House in Piazza Erbe area
Restaurant #3: Special occasions and magnificent cellar built over Ancient Roman Road - pricier but worth it - off Piazza Erbe

Arriverdeci Verona!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear 12345678Q,

Thank you first of all for choosing Hotel Milano for your recent visit in Verona and for dedicating part of your time to writing this wonderful review on Tripadvisor.

I couldn't help smiling when I read the title, this is so very flattering!! It is so gratifying when our efforts but mostly our passion for what we do translates in our guests’ satisfaction.

Thank you also for your accurate description of the hotel and for your precious tips on where to eat nearby.

Looking forward to your next visit and do let us know anytime we can be of help.

With best wishes,

Alina Minut and the entire team

Reviewed 22 April 2014 via mobile

We spent two nights at Hotel Milano and was a perfect choice for a couple in Verona. The staff is very very very helpfull and nice, the location is incredible (at The Arena), the room is comfortable and very clean and the breakfast is delicious.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Laura V,

thank you firstly for choosing Hotel Milano during your recent visit in Verona and for taking your time to drop this perfect comment on Tripadvisor!

We couldn't have asked for more. Recognition is very important to us and I am delighted to see that we met all your expectations.

Truly looking forward to your next visit and, in the meanwhile, do contact us if you will require any assistance.

Reviewed 21 April 2014

This is a fantastic hotel. The staff are friendly and very welcoming. The rooms are very comfortable and extremely clean. The Arena is right on the doorstep, this is a really lovely hotel and I will definitely stay here next time I'm in Verona.

Room Tip: Two of us stayed in a standard room and it was fine.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Ginbat,

thank you firstly for choosing Hotel Milano during your recent stay in Verona and for taking your time to drop this wonderful comment on Tripadvisor.

We are so happy you enjoyed everything about our Hotel and looking forward to your next visit.

Do let us know anytime we can be of help, it will be our pleasure to assist.

Reviewed 19 April 2014

I stayed at the Hotel Milano for 1 night while coming back from a ski holiday. I picked the hotel because of it's location next to the Arena and all the major shopping streets. As I was in Verona several times before, I have seen all the sights and the purpose of this stay was purely for shopping reasons. The hotel has its own garage and this is exactly the reason why I wont give it the highest rating. The garage is very small and the cars are driven into the garage by the hotel staff. My car was scratched but unfortunately as I was in a hurry while leaving I did not check the car (which I usually do when it is handled by a valet). I realized it when stopping for fuel at the highway. It was not a big damage but I would have appreciated them telling me. Like this it left a bad taste to my visit. To get back to the hotel review, I booked a large room for 2 adults and a child but on arrival was told that I will get one double and one single room. I did not mind that much as it was just for one night but still it was not what I booked and was confirmed, not to mention that I prepaid the room. The rooms were rather small but included every amenity and the quality of sleep was excellent. The bathrooms are very small but still ok for use.There is special mood lightning in several colors in the shower. Wifi was provided free of charge and worked well. The breakfast was good and provided a lot of choice. It was certainly not a perfect experience but I can imagine coming back here because of the great location. I also think that sometimes some hotels deserve a second chance.

Room Tip: Pick a room on the first floor so You do not need to use the elevator. There is only one elevator an...
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
hotelmilanoverona, Responsabile reception at Hotel Milano & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2014

Dear Jedialex6,

Allow me firstly to thank you for staying with us at Hotel Milano and for taking your time to write your experience review.

Please apologise if any damage was caused to your car while kept in our garage. Handling our guests’ vehicles is one of our greatest concerns and we always try to treat this service with extreme care and responsibility. I wish though you contacted us as soon as you've noticed the scratch, we would have been able to evaluate the situation differently.

As for the room allocation, we genuinely meant to have you stay more comfortable; this is why we offered two rooms instead of one triple. I am sorry if you were not happy with the solution presented to you.

Please do contact me directly at sales@hotelmilano-vr.it if you wish to discuss this matter further.

But I am happy to read that you did appreciate some aspects of your stay as the great location, the rooms’ amenities and the breakfast buffet. I do hope you will give our hotel a second chance because we truly wish to demonstrate that this was an isolated episode.

With best regards,

Alina MInut

Reviewed 27 March 2014

The hotel located right at the Arena. Many different restaurants around along with the shopping street. The street of the hotel is very calm and not noisy at all. Good sleep quality. We took a superior room for our honeymoon stay and must say it was comfortable and nice. It was very clean and neat, cleaning service was good. Bed is big and comfortable. The light and door is controlled by remotes on the walls.

The things that are disappointed are that there were no slippers, no robe and no kettle and even no complimentary water in the room. For this price this is unacceptable.

We had free wifi, the shower was very nice with chromotherapy, very romantic.

The breakfast is average, but nice. Not big choice.

Staff is very friendly and helpful, 20 min walk from trainstation by straight road.

We paid 372 euro for 3 night with breakfast for 2 ppl. I would feel better for spending those money if i had all missing things mentioned above.

Still recommend the place for staying.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple