2,629 results
All reviews rooftop bar coloured lights piazza bra executive room perfect location roman arena side street restaurants and shops fantastic hotel the main square small room quiet street city break booked this hotel short break double bed breakfast was excellent
Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

Great accomodation! We stayed in an apartment which was fantastic for kids. Easy check in, friendly service, great room and close to key areas of interest. Would absolutely recommend. Nearby street parking was pretty easy to find.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
hotelmilanoverona, Responsabile reception at Hotel Milano & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 27 December 2017

Dear MelR237,

thank you so much for your review about our Apartments. We are glad you enjoyed your stay there, because as you correctly wrote, they are really in a central position, really close to the main things to visit. Between all positive aspects, besides the position, we can also mention the convenience to stay in a large and comfortable apartment where you can find the same services as an hotel. Looking forward to welcome you again!

Valentina Gaule

Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

We all know that European hotels are small but these rooms are extremely poorly laid out. We had 4 different rooms all of the same type and my tip is to ask when you check in for the bigger option as the rooms vary in size considerably. The pictures on the various websites are the bigger rooms, not the smaller ones they put you into.

Service at the hotel is patchy. We asked reception to make a specific dinner reservation and when we arrived at the restaurant. there was no booking in our name and it spoilt our night out as it was too late to get dinner at a decent restaurant.

There is a bar on the roof with a lovely view but it’s so annoying that as a hotel guest, you don’t get priority access. While we were staying at the hotel (3 nights) the bar was mostly booked out and tables were reserved by the locals and the staff don’t appear to care less. Service in the bar is also very slow.

This is one of those hotels where the pictures are much better than the experience but yes upside is it’s in a good location.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 October 2017

This hotel is perfectly situated in Verona. wonderful rooftop bar with view to the Arena.
towel change twice a day. Clean and classy. nice friendly staff. really good continental breakfast with totally friendly staff

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 October 2017

Solid hotel – very European, smallest room we had during our visit to Italy, reasonably nice. It’s a 9 iron from the Verona amphitheater so it was a great location. If you’re only staying for 1-2 nights like us – its perfect, if you were spending more time in Verona I would look elsewhere. Overall solid, and would recommend.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

I booked a stay in the Hotel Milano and Spa and when I booked I noticed I was in the annexe building. This was of no concern to me as every other hotel annexe I've stayed in has been on the same site with all of the same facilities available.
How wrong I was.
I did receive an email explaining it was a 10 minute walk away but by the time I received this it was far too late to make any changes to the booking as all other prices in the area had gone up.
In fairness, the room was actually okay and in a good location, but there were multiple issues. We had cables coming out of the ceiling, the air conditioning didn't work (and noone on reception in the evening to ask for help) and there was all sorts of noise going on in the hotel from 8am.

While I would consider staying here again, I found the entire booking process very misleading. You should be told clearly on booking that the annexe is 10 minutes away and all further communication should not feature pictures of the rooftop bar and jacuzzi. I for one am not going to use a jacuzzi in a hotel that isn't mine and then walk back through the streets after.

Stayed: October 2017