“Beautiful”

Palazzo Giardino Giusti
Reviewed 28 August 2018

Amazing Gardens! It was a peaceful walk thru the paths admiring the gardens and appreciating the work the staff puts into maintaining them. GREAT WORK!!! I smiled from the moment I walked in, it took my breath away. Thank you.

All reviews
in 16 reviews
"across the river"
in 11 reviews

Reviewed 28 August 2018

We came here as we had a Verona card and the staff at Veronality recommended it. We had to pay an extra 5 euros with the card, but I'd say it was worth it, as clearly there is a lot of upkeep for the gardens.

There is a maze and lots to walk around. You get amazing views from the top too! My husband stopped for a reading break up there (there are some benches dotted about).

I would put on bite spray though - I got eaten by bugs very badly, which I found the bites were infected when I returned to the UK!

Reviewed 27 August 2018

We had a very interesting Sunday stroll through the gardens. The trees and box hedges were amazing. As you climb up through the various levels, you get some great views across Verona. We also enjoyed visiting the various rooms in the house. Well worth a visit.

Reviewed 27 August 2018

The first challenge can be to find the gardens, they are not well signposted even from outside the entrance! Like other reviewers, suggest visiting at the cooler parts of the day and sloping pathways may get slippery in wet weather. There is some climbing involved to get a better view of the gardens from the higher levels and tower. The formal part of the gardens which you approach first are well presented and the maze is also a must on the itinerary. Take time too to view the palace rooms as part of the visit.

2  Thank GOMS2013