“Right near the heart of the city”

Palazzo Giardino Giusti
Reviewed 3 September 2018

The Palazzo Giardino Giusti gardens were lush with shruberies and flowers. 600 year old Italian Cypres trees where tall and vibrant green, the maze of hedges were fun to explore.

Date of experience: July 2018
in 16 reviews
"across the river"
in 11 reviews

Reviewed 3 September 2018

Bit of an unexpected find for us but definitely one of the best things to do in Verona. Not that busy. If you like looking at gardens this is the place to go.

Reviewed 30 August 2018 via mobile

We were very surprised by this garden so close to Citta Antica. Truly beautiful ! Labirinth, cypresses, castle inside etc. Our Monday gem before leaving Verona! Must see!

Reviewed 28 August 2018

Amazing Gardens! It was a peaceful walk thru the paths admiring the gardens and appreciating the work the staff puts into maintaining them. GREAT WORK!!! I smiled from the moment I walked in, it took my breath away. Thank you.

See more reviews
Reviewed 28 August 2018

We came here as we had a Verona card and the staff at Veronality recommended it. We had to pay an extra 5 euros with the card, but I'd say it was worth it, as clearly there is a lot of upkeep for the gardens.

There is a maze and lots to walk around. You get amazing views from the top too! My husband stopped for a reading break up there (there are some benches dotted about).

I would put on bite spray though - I got eaten by bugs very badly, which I found the bites were infected when I returned to the UK!