Having read other reviews it seems that Verona House may have a split personality! We booked it knowing it was an apartment and not a hotel. It is in a great location with Castlevecchio at the bottom of the street and within a stones throw of Piazza Bra etc. The apartment was compact and very clean and bathroom spotless. The kitchenette had all the basics you would expect, except a kettle which was inconvenient but not the end of the world. The area was very quiet at night, there were other apartments occupied but we didn't hear a peep. Claudia who we met on arrival was very friendly and when we had a small problem with our shower head it was sorted immediately, we did not see her again but we really didn't need to. The check out time is 12 noon which is a bonus. I think it was great value for money given the excellent location and the prices that other hotels and apartments were priced at and I would most definitely stay here when we come back again. Hopefully soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the historic centre of Verona, with a magnificent view of Castelvecchio, the Verona House Residence offers Studios and One Bedroom apartments of various sizes, elegantly furnished and equipped with every form of comfort (air conditioning, Wifi, TV, etc.) and a fully equipped kitchen. The Arena, Philharmonic Theatre and all the most beautiful places in the historic centre of Verona can be reached on foot. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Aparthotel Verona House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Residenza Verona House Hotel Verona
- La Residenza Verona Hotel
- La Residenza Hotel Verona