Without hestitation the La Residenza Verona House is an excellent buy for your money. The staff was very pleasant and helpful. The reservation clerk escorted us to our room to make sure the room met our needs and satisfaction. We encountered no language barrier at all.
The hotel is about a 10 minute walk from the historic city center and there are nearby restaurants that are very good. The pizzeria/ristorante 'Rosa Blu' was excellent.
La Residenza Verona House appears to be in an older section of the city however, when you walk into their courtyard and into La Residenza Verona House all apprehension leaves you. This is a very well maintained and extremely clean facility with fully equipped kitchens in your room. You may just want to stay in your room and cook your own Italian dinner.
If we ever return to Verona, La Residenza Verona House will be our hotel of choice!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the historic centre of Verona, with a magnificent view of Castelvecchio, the Verona House Residence offers Studios and One Bedroom apartments of various sizes, elegantly furnished and equipped with every form of comfort (air conditioning, Wifi, TV, etc.) and a fully equipped kitchen. The Arena, Philharmonic Theatre and all the most beautiful places in the historic centre of Verona can be reached on foot. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Otel, Odigeo, Agoda, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Aparthotel Verona House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Residenza Verona House Hotel Verona
- La Residenza Verona Hotel
- La Residenza Hotel Verona