Rooms are comfortable and clean, with a nice homely touch, so it makes a lovely change from commercial chain hotels. Room was more like a small apartment with kitchen, living room, bedroom and bathroom - great if you want to cook some meals yourself (good reason to buy some quality local produce). Aircon worked brilliantly, TV, radio & CD player in room. All for €107/night.
Reception closes at 8pm, but you get a key to the front door. Staff are very friendly and welcoming.
Location is very central, not to mention picturesque - right next door to the Castelvecchio, a beautiful 14th Century castle on the River Adige. All the main tourist sights are a 10-15 min walk away.
Breakfast is served at a café across the road - the only disappointment that it consisted of a coffee and one croissant. Note that Italians don't go in for large breakfasts, so if you're used to a big morning feed, stock up your fridge!
Would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the historic centre of Verona, with a magnificent view of Castelvecchio, the Verona House Residence offers Studios and One Bedroom apartments of various sizes, elegantly furnished and equipped with every form of comfort (air conditioning, Wifi, TV, etc.) and a fully equipped kitchen. The Arena, Philharmonic Theatre and all the most beautiful places in the historic centre of Verona can be reached on foot. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Hotel.de, Traveltool, S.L.U., Booking.com, Evoline ltd, Odigeo, HRS, Agoda, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aparthotel Verona House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Residenza Verona House Hotel Verona
- La Residenza Verona Hotel
- La Residenza Hotel Verona