“Thank you Tripadvisor!”

Price range: US$24 - US$35
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Restaurant boasting a warm, nice, with the refined dishes, local and international dishes very well executed by our Sef .And a large wine list with more than 100 labels and distillates card.
Halesowen, United Kingdom
“Thank you Tripadvisor!”
Reviewed 1 June 2014

We decided to book our restaurant reservations before leaving England and having read lots of reviews, decided on this small Italian place a little off the main tourist bit. It was perfect!

The building itself is really nice and inside a perfect small Italian Restaurant. On arrival we were welcomed and throughout the meal the staff were simply great.

The food? Amazing. One of the best lasagne's ever, some stunning beef brisket, and an amazing meal of a whole crispy cockerel.

We couldn't praise this place enough and the fact that it was full of locals was not surprising at all. If you're in Verona we highly recommend you giving this place a try.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank JohnCarter

• Polish first
  • Turkish first
Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
“Excellent quality and value”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Let me start by saying that there was a major problem with service on the night that we went but judging on the reaction of the staff, they were more upset with this than I was so I'll give them the benefit of the doubt that this was a one off, maybe others can comment?
So ignoring that, the food at this restaurant is some of the highest quality that I have had in Italy. Add to that a few bottles of the excellent Valpolicella Ripasso and then a final bill of under €35 per head, it really is worthwhile finding this restaurant hiding in the backstreets.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Paul1810Mk
Germantown, Tennessee
“Wonderful lunch ”
Reviewed 27 May 2014 via mobile

Picked this restaurant for my lunch during a stopover in Verona and I was not disappointed. Started with a complimentary small bruschetta which was lovely. Had the octopus and potato salad next. I found it flavorful but a little dry. A touch of salt and a splash of olive oil made it perfect. I decided to have the Cavallo (horse) stew with polenta simply because I have never tried it. It was delicious. Two options for red wine by the glass. The one I picked was excellent. I would not hesitate to return!

Merseyside
“Cosy Restaurant”
Reviewed 15 May 2014

Booked this restaurant for 10 of us on the evening we arrived in Verona. We weren't disappointed. Food, service and price were all excellent. A clean traditional establishment.

Visited May 2014
Ilkley, United Kingdom
“Wonderful!!”
Reviewed 24 April 2014

I sent an e mail to the restaurant a couple of weeks before our trip as we were a party of nine. I received a charming reply. We arrived a little early but our table was ready. We had an excellent local Soave and the men local beer. We were brought little nibbles whilst we studied the menu and made our choices. Everyone was happy with their food although some complained that the vegetable could have been hotter. The wine was very reasonable the Soave was about 18 euros and the men went on to a local red wine that was very good and cost only 10 euros. The desserts were good and we left feeling well fed and very happy. The total bill worked out at around 27 euros per head. I would have happily gone here every night of our stay.

Visited April 2014