This is a good clean and comfortable B/B. Maybe a bit pricy for what it is but as it is city centre you have to pay for location I suppose. A large bedroom complete with a cooker, some utensils, but NO kettle, which is what you would really need in a building that does not have any facilities for the guests, other than bedrooms.
Breakfast was served in the bedroom at the time we nominated. This did break our fast, but was not quite a "meal" but we were in Italy where we know that that is the norm, so when in Rome............ ?
The location was good, central, quiet, and well within walking distance of the main sights.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Residence is characterized and distinguished by its hotel services, including: daily cleaning and change of bath towels, the bedsheet every two nights.Daily cleaning of the kitchen and dishes. These Services are included in the price. The entrance by car is allowed without any permission,and you can also access to the entrance of the Residence for loading and unloading luggage. It is also available a free car park,in the street on blue lines with exclusive permit card of the residence,when it is available. The covered public parking is available 100mt from the residence at a cost of 17 euro for 24h. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Agoda so you can book your Residence Hotel Antico San Zeno reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Antico San Zeno Hotel Verona
- Residence Antico San Zeno Verona