My wife and I spent three nights at the Musella B&B on a recent trip to Verona to see the opera. The hotel was lovely and we had a very relaxing time during our entire stay. Our room was on the ground floor of an old, restored farm building and it was large and quite comfortable. The breakfast each morning was great and was served in a very pretty common room. Also, we arranged for a wine tasting with a two other couples which was quite enjoyable (and extremely generous). The only drawback to our experience--and unfortunately this was not a minor thing--was that the hotel could not get the internet connection to work for any guest during our whole stay. Since the property is located about five miles outside of the city with very little else around, this became a big problem for several of us who needed to stay in contact with people and events back home. Nevertheless, we really enjoyed our time at Musella and would not hesitate to return on a future visit to the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Musella Winery & Country Relais is a small paradise at only 9 km from Verona. Its vineyards, the winery and welcoming agritourism are inside a park considered one of the historical landscapes most beautiful and integrate of the Veneto. The great passion, professionalism and the biodynamic method permit to continue the old wine tradition that thanks to the special microclimate of the estate, the care of the vineyards and the patient choices regarding the cellar have made these wines famous in the world. With the biodynamic method, agriculture is in tune with nature, with the earth and with men: fertilization, cultivation and livestock are implemented in ways that respect and promote fertility and vitality of the soil and at the same time the typical qualities of the plant and animal species. This tangible atmosphere add to the care of every detail and the particular taste brings to life in Musella the unforgettable moments of relaxation in touch with nature in a simple and elegant, family and confidential way. During walks in the woods to discover the vineyards you can meet hares, hawks, pheasants, wild boars and ... with a little luck.. roes! In addition to walking, you can play golf, ride a canoe in the lovely river which runs the estate, fly fishing, book cooking classes or yoga lessons. The proximity to Verona (15 min from the historic center) and its strategic position make it an ideal base reach the Lake Garda, Venice, Padua, Vicenza, Mantova, Bergamo, the Venetian villas and Lessini mountains. "Wine Tasting" information: 6 Wines: "Bianco del Drago" 2011 (Garganega/Chardonnay), "Rose" 2011 (Corvina), Valpolicella Superiore 2010, Valp. Sup. "Ripasso" 2008, "Monte del Drago" 2007 (Cabernet/Corvina) and Amarone "Riserva" 2007.Grappa di "Amarone".Amarone Balsamic Vinegar 6 and 12 years old.Olive Oil and Olive Pate. Grissini, cheese and salami.Tour to see the "Wine Cellar".Time around 90 minutes. Minimum 4 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Musella Winery & Country Relais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Musella Bed And Breakfast Winery
- Musella b&b Winery Hotel Verona