All reviewsother guestshuge gardenthe perfect hosthomemade jamsliving roomhome made cakesminutes by carstayed longerlake gardacityvenice
Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

Villa Beatrice is a beautiful oasis in the hills above Verona. Simone, our host, made our stay. He is friendly and thoughtful, but his invaluable information on where to go and what to see really made our time in the area very special. The room is not large, but you have a living area with kitchen facilities to share as well as a huge immaculate garden with a pool. Breakfast is wonderful. Thank you, Simone!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Simone C, Proprietario at B&B Villa Beatrice, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2017

Dear Guest,
thank you for taking the time to write this brilliant feedback.

I'm glad you appreciated my Hospitality, my personal service, my guidance in general, the home-made breakfasts and the gardens with the brand new pool.
I hope to host you again.

Reviewed 29 September 2017

We rented out the entire property, which is located near Verona and comes with a beautiful and well maintained garden. The swimming pool is lovely too. Simone, our host, was very welcoming and we could tell he really cares about guests.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Dear Riccardo,
thank you for staying with us and thank you for taking the time to write this brilliant feedback.

I'm glad you appreciated the location close to Verona city center yet far enough to enjoy the peace of the area, the pool and my personal service.
I hope to host you again.

Reviewed 22 July 2017

This accommodation is simply amazing, 10 minutes away from the center of Verona you find yourself on the top of a hill, surrounded by greenery, a charming house and a pool. We stayed here for 4 nights and had such a wonderful time, The rooms are very pretty, there is a shared living room and kitchen (very useful if you want to have a snack) and a large garden is shared between guests, with different spots to enjoy lazing about. We saw some amazing sunsets here. Simone is a wonderful host, he takes his time to show you around and give you all info you need. We would love to come back one day.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Simone C, Proprietario at B&B Villa Beatrice, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2017

Dear Miruna & Cris,
thank you for staying at Villa Beatrice and thank you so much for taking the time to write this wonderful review.
Glad you enjoyed the location set on the peaceful and scenic hilltop above the city centre, the house with its facilities, the big garden, the pool, the breathtaking views over Verona and the hills , the dramatic susnsets and above all my personal "customer care".
Hope to host you again.
All the Best,

Reviewed 19 June 2017

We stayed there for 2 nights, Simone has been the best host ever, he has been so helpfull for information on the city and about Amazing places to eat and 100% available at all time dispite the amount of work he had to do to look after the guest house...
The place is a little paradise on the hills of Verona, the breakfast is all fresh and healthy...
Highlight : the garden and the swimming pool to chill out !!!!! Thank you again Simone, you made our weekend a blast.
Tibo

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Simone C, Proprietario at B&B Villa Beatrice, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2017

Dearest Tibo,
thank you for taking the time to review Villa Beatrice.
It's so grateful and rewarding to hear your flattering words: everyday I do my best to provide my guests with a high level service ;-)
I'm glad you enjoyed the location, my recommendations, my home-made breakfasts and the gardens with the pool.
See you next time,

Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

We were completely satisfied with this accommodation. The owner was a very friendly and talkative guy. He even invited us for breakfast. The room was clean, the bathroom was clean, there were swimming pool and a large garden. We have nothing to complain about. We can only recommend. We look forward to visit this place in future again.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Simone C, Proprietario at B&B Villa Beatrice, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2017

Dear Martin,
thank you for staying with us and thank you for taking the time to evaluate your experience at Villa Beatrice.
I'm glad you appreciated my personal service, the home-made breakfast (you had a non-refundable res without meal included), the cleanliness of the House, the brand new swimming pool and the large and shady garden.
See you next time you'll be in Verona.