“Delicious!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 2 May 2013

The food and wine was amazing! We had a party of 6 and the food came out at the same time instead in shifts. The dessert cart was sinful!! A definite must when in the city.

Reviewed 19 April 2013

At first I wasn't really impressed with this place. It's very pretty and has a good location, but then I went there for lunch and had the "misticanza" WOW! A "bowl" of parmesan cheese with lettuce and green apples - it is FUN. I could eat this salad about once a week, but usually go maybe once a month now and always get it to go - and they make it very fast.

Reviewed 4 February 2013

The staff were very welcoming and often made dishes that were not on the menu at our request... great value!

Reviewed 27 December 2012

Simply the best restaurant you can find in Vicenza !
All dishes are made with passion and very fresh ingredients.
The people working there are very professional but also very pleasant !

Reviewed 19 December 2012

I've eaten at this place many times since a good friend turned me on to the place. the food is always excellent at lunch - I always select my meals from the "menu fisso". You can't go wrong as ther are several selections on the first, second and side menus. I've taken visiting co-workers there as well as visiting family. Not one complaint ever, and all want to return. That says it all!