“Best pizza in town”

Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations, Waitstaff
Milan, Italy
“Best pizza in town”
Reviewed 22 September 2009

I live in Bari but come from Naples so I am very critical about the pizza made in Bari, which is much thinner than the real pizza made in Naples. This is why I go to Fratelli La Bufala any time I want to eat a pizza worth that name. Don't know about all the other things in the menu...although they sound all yummy.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Well located in the centre of the town & nice environment (you can look the kitchen from a big window) but the food...”
Reviewed 16 May 2008

Well located in the centre of the town & nice environment (you can look the kitchen from a big window) but the food has a poor quality.... after a lunch here two of my friends had a bowel upset!!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Rome, Italy
“Try somewhere else!”
Reviewed 3 May 2008

This was not our choice of restaurant, as we were being treated, but it looked great when we walked in, nice atmosphere.

Unfortunately the salad I ordered bore no resemblance to what I was served, they didn't even get the mozzarella right, which is one of their specialities! It was supposed to be little balls of cheese, but I got slices. Nit picky, I know, but also there was no pesto. I wasn't going to say anything, but the person who was paying the bill pointed this out to the manager, when he at last got his attention, and he took it away and brought it back with some bearnaise sauce on it (???!!!) saying that it was better than pesto! To get the wine we ordered took some doing, and when it eventually arrived half way through the meal the waiter blamed a colleague, which is not only unprofessional but none of our concern.

I saw other tables complaining, including one where the waiter ambled up to take the order, and the couple saying that they hadn't even been given a menu.

My partner's meat kebab thingy was ok. He kindly left a tip (I wouldn't have) which was suddenly the moment when our table at last got some attention, with the waiter zooming in to scoop it up.

There are lots of restaurants in Bari. Try somewhere else.