I like a cup of tea, but not at £2.60p per small cup. This hotel has no tea making facilities in room. Mini bar fridge only had bottled water on sale at twice the price outside. The staff make this hotel what it is. Well spoken and understood English. Although very near to railway station, you could not hear the trains. Bit of a 20/30 minute walk to old town. If you like a bath, then not for you. At breakfast you could get an omelette freshly made, which makes a difference to the bread, cakes and cheese.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Mercure Villa Romanazzi Carducci is located a few minutes from the centre of Bari, in a peaceful setting surrounded by beautiful gardens. Hotel offers comfortable and spacious guest rooms equipped with all modern conveniences. Parking, High-speed WiFi, Sky TV channels, swimming pool in the park, gym, sauna and Turkish bath are complimentary. A la carte gourmet restaurant, and conference and function rooms are available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Odigeo, Agoda, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Mercure Villa Romanazzi Carducci Bari reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Villa Romanazzi Carducci Bari Hotel Bari
- Mercure Hotel Romanazzi Carducci Bari