Lets start with the good things:
- Large room.
- Modern style.
- Very large safe (can accommodate a 15" laptop).
- Very nice view from the window. However, at night two big projectors illuminate the building and you must use the heavy curtains to sleep.
- Very nice decoration and architecture. Modern and simplistic. However, the architect compromized the compfort and usability.
- The breakfast and good, but small variety of foods.
Now, the drawbacks:
- Nothing is free in this hotel. They say the pool is free, but you are charged for renting the towels and you must buy from them a swimming cap. If you bring your own, its not accepted. You must buy from them (5 Euro) in order to get into the pool. For sauna, you pay extra.
- It is in an isolated place. No shops and no restaurants within walking distance. You only have the hotel restaurant, which is expensive.
- Not enough power sockets for charging your phones / laptop.
- At the reception they recommend that you do not leave your car outside the garage, since it might be stolen during the night. It does not feel good to stay in such a neighborhood.
- Problematic airconditioner.
- Very weak WiFi signal. It works only in one corner of the room.
- The bed mattress is too soft.
- Water flow in the shower is too weak.
- No kettle or coffee machine.
My conclusion is that this is a good hotel, especially for conferences, where you have to be isolated. In view of the above mentioned drawbacks, it is much overprised. If you consider organizing a conference in this hotel, you should negotiate the price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Parco dei Principi Hotel is located at the entrance of the Bari Karol Wojtlya airport, next to the motorway junctions and urban road links, thanks to its strategic position and its wide range of services, it is able to satisfy every kind of stay and customer requirement.Hi-tech efficiency and functionality, pleasure in comfort and relax, appeal of the natural environment all make Parco dei Principi a state-of-the-art and multi-purpose hotel on a human and environmental scale.A green area of 13,000 sq.m. incorporating an historic fortified farm-house and a scenery as far as the eye can see, borders the structure that has been designed according to the natural light and external space available. Special attention has been reserved to materials and design elements. Precious marbles, formaldehyde-free wood, natural-fibre carpets, latest-generation safety systems assure a serene and eco-sustainable stay. The exclusive design has been studied to create the right atmosphere for each surrounding: from the restaurants to the fitness centre, from the business area to the conference centre, from the rooms to the external furniture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, TripOnline SA and HotelsClick so you can book your Parco Dei Principi Hotel Congress & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.