“The little olive tree was one of the best hostels I've stayed at.”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of B&B Bella Bari

B&B Bella Bari
Ranked #22 of 137 Bari B&B and Inns
Armada
“The little olive tree was one of the best hostels I've stayed at.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 June 2014

Stayed at the little olive tree about a week ago. It was very accommodating considering there are two and we should up at the wrong one. David the owner still allowed us to stay. Wonderful stay, great atmosphere, small so where you meet people easier. All around great place to stay. Good luck David with future hostiles!

• Stayed June 2014
1 Thank Backpacker9589

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 June 2014 via mobile

Very nice place to stay in Bari, owners are very nice and helpfull, located in the old town in a residential area is very nice and interesting, lots of places to eat around, the place is very clean and the rooms are comfortable,good value for mony.

Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Nadav T
Rome, Italy
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 May 2014

Even if I did not get to stay with them in the end, just from the emails we exchanged I was asured of the quality of the service they offer!
I hope to have the opportunity to stay at Olive Tree in the future.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
Glasgow, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 April 2014 via mobile

I stayed here for two nights and received great tips on places to go locally from David and valentina. Hostel feels modern for ancient part of town, and beds were comfy. Wifi worked very well in dorm, consistently. Although they were full, when I needed a room for a third night they sorted one out for me with a hostel in new Bari, and were happy to store my bike and bags until I came back.

Great place, kind and informative hosts. Couldn't ask for more.

Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank fraserjhmcleod
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 February 2014

I decided to come to Bari as the weather seemed to be okay for this time of year. I booked my flights first and began to research some places to stay. The Olive Tree has some good reviews and was reasonably priced so I booked, even though I was slightly concerned about staying at a hostal. I wish I hadn't worried at all, this place is better than some hotels I have stayed in, and only for a fraction of the price. David & Valntina were so welcoming and helped me out so much with local information from tourist spots to where to eat. If you ever go to Bari, this is the place to stay.

Room Tip: I stayed in the double room, which is amazing! The dorm is also a very good size if your looking for...
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank James H
GA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 February 2014 via mobile

My friends and I were in Albania for the month and we needed a few days escape and chose Italy. We took a ferry to Bari and walked right to the hostel. The owners are amazing, extremely hospitable and want to make your experience the best ever. The rooms are clean and very comfortable. Breakfast is great (toast, cereal, yogurt, coffee) and they have wireless internet. If you want a true Italian escape stay at Olive Tree!

Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends
Whistler, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 January 2014

Spotlessly clean place and great location. The owners were very helpful in providing all info we needed. We ended up staying an extra night in Bari. We found this place very Italian and off the beaten track. Great food and vibe. We'll definitely be going back.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with friends