B & B Mare Nostrum
Hotel Orientale(Brindisi)
US$135
US$124
  • Room Service
Hotel Residence Nemo(Brindisi)(Great Value!)
US$62
Minerva Hotel(Brindisi)
US$87
US$71
  • Pool
US$133
US$129
  • Breakfast included
Masseria Baroni Nuovi(Brindisi)(Great Value!)
US$120
Hotel Barsotti(Brindisi)
  • Room Service
Hotel Nettuno(Brindisi)
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 October 2011

We enjoyed staying in this quaint B & B. It's a great central location - yet very quiet. No street noise. Lots of nice decorative touches - including original artwork. The beds are comfortable! The owners are responsive and welcoming, providing us with lots of information on what to see and where to go - in English! Our stay in Brindisi was one of the highlights of our Puglia trip.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 June 2011

Stayed here 1+1 nights, meaning we came back cos we liked it so much. The location of the b&b for visiting Brindisi is perfect, situated in the old town and everything interesting in Brindisi is in walking distance. The airport shuttle bus stops practically around the corner. There is a bakery and a supermercato next door and as the appartments/rooms come with a kitchen then it is easy to get the stuff for your own meals if you are on a tight travel budget or just wanna stay in for the night.

Rooms are very spacious, ktchen had all the necessary things ect. Got more for our money than we expected.

Giuseppe and the rest of the family is very nice and friendly. as we had very limited time in Brindisi then Giuseppe's advices on "thigs to see and do" and also places to hang out in the evening were very useful.
True southern Italian feeling!
Grazie mille!
madis

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 April 2011

We stay in the appartment downstairs. There is enough space and the both rooms are cosy and nice. It's in the center of the city and you feel the atmospere of the city in this little street.
The owners give good information about the city of Brindisi.
You make your breakfeast yourself, but there is enough in the frig, only the bread, but you can buy it at the corner (italians' don't have a big breakfeast like us Belgian people).

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 December 2010

Stayed only for a night on the way to the Airport. Welcoming host, who gave us advice on where to eat.
The rooms where OK as far as size and amenities go, but with a shower in the main room and sharing the toilet with somenone else. Furniture, carpets etc seemed a bit random. I've seen better at this price in Italy, but maybe not in Brindisi. Would stay here again for one or two days, but a romatic getaway it is not in my opinion

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Coffeecat
Reviewed 12 September 2010

I stayed two nights in this bed and breakfast in the old town. so to start with the location was perfect . It was so typically south of Italy . A long narrow winding cobbled street , a bakery and a grocery store and a wine bar , at the corner, and a great resturant down by the port, three streets away. I had a large double bedroom , private bathroom and a fully equipped kitchen at my disposal , with cupboards and fridge full too , from which to help myself all for 35 euros a night , in august .!
The family , Claudio and his sons , will do airport runs for you if you wish and they are helful and friendly in every way . I had their mobile numbers while i was there, and they did come in handy .
I felt very much at home here and that I was experiencing "real Puglia " Even the nighbous sitting out in their seats at night were chatty and friendly .Marenostrum, was very much a "home from home " for me and I will definately go back and stay here when next in Brindisi . I feel as if I have found something real and far from the tourist industry .

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled solo