“Great place, very helpful host”

and 1 more site!
Bed & Breakfast Casaberry
Ranked #13 of 106 Taranto B&B and Inns
Paris
“Great place, very helpful host”
Reviewed 10 November 2013

B&B Casaberry is a great place, very conveniently located. The room I had was very big and I had everything I needed. There's a kitchen in the B&B, which is also very convenient.
Most of all, the host Stefano, is just amazing: he literally went above and beyond to help me in Taranto, telling me the places to go visit, booking a restaurant for me and giving me a lot of helpful advice.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
stefano B, Responsabile reception at Bed & Breakfast Casaberry, responded to this review, 12 November 2013
Thank you for your wonderful words. For us it is always a joy to have in casaberry a new host. greets your wonderful city of Paris that we bring in the heart as the whole France. Back to find us.
hug
Stefano&Vito

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Taranto, Italy
Reviewed 8 October 2013

My husband and I stayed at casaberry for almost 2 weeks while visiting our friends in Taranto. The location is excellent- walking distance to lungo mare and the center of the city- and I can easily say that it was the cleanest b&b we have ever seen. I was immediately drawn to the overall clean/modern design and decor of the b&b, all of which is completely brand new. The hosts were very gracious and so hospitable. They were very professional, friendly, and always available if we needed anything. We are happy to have made new friends in Taranto at casaberry:)

• Stayed September 2013
1 Thank JessicaandEric
casaberry, Responsabile reception at Bed & Breakfast Casaberry, responded to this review, 9 October 2013
Dear eric and jessica, from the first time between us there was feeling and we combined a love of visual art and high spirituality. You are a wonderful cuple and after many days in Casaberry we really feel like ou best friends. Thank so much and a great kisses
Driebergen, The Netherlands
Reviewed 15 August 2013

Many thanks for the warm welcome in your beautiful authentic home.
This is the way a B&B should look like!

Please don't forget to tell all your next guests about the lovely little restaurant you have told us about!

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
stefano B, Owner at Bed & Breakfast Casaberry, responded to this review, 27 September 2013
thank you so much. I great pleasure for us
Salt Lake City, Utah
Reviewed 26 May 2013

Casa Berry is a great BnB! Everything is brand new and spic and span. The decor is totally coordinated by the owners who are also artists. The breakfast cups even match the color schemes of the bedrooms! Everything was immaculate, and the hosts couldn't have been more helpful in planning activities and booking restaurants, etc. Breakfast was good, with lots of choices tailored to our specific tastes.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank dikcarol
stefano B, Proprietario at Bed & Breakfast Casaberry, responded to this review, 27 September 2013
Thank you so much for your words and for having given us a bit of the American dream.
with love.