Lowest prices for your stay
US$102
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.comUS$102
PricelineUS$102
eDreamsUS$102
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 June 2014 via mobile

Brilliant service.paticularly at front desk.cleaning staff must all be trained in a lab such was their attention to detail.only complaint on service was that plates were taken away really quickly at breakfast which rushed our slow transitioning into daytime pace.great from front desk on where to eat and pales to visit. Alghero itself is one of my favourite places to visit in Italy and this wonderful hotel caps it off.

Date of stay: August 2013
2  Thank Kevin O
Reviewed 27 May 2014

I stayed here on my last night in Alghero and I could not have asked for a better last night. It was raining, and I was getting a bit lazy with my exploring, so the English TV channels, the pizza recommendation (OK Pizza), amazing shower, and comfy bed were the perfect way to end my holiday. The front desk personnel were both attentive, knowledgeable, and very friendly (top notch service).
Aside from my laziness and comfort needs being met, Hotel Domomea is conveniently located in Alghero, only a 5-10 minute walk to the Old Centre, and close to two of the main arteries of the city. The breakfast was simple and delicious, I really enjoyed being able to make fresh squeezed oj, that was a nice touch. In summary, I would recommend to a friend and I would stay here again in a heartbeat.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank FoolishWagon
Reviewed 15 May 2014

Staff here are so helpful and friendly would highly recommend this hotel the rooms were lovely and always cleaned to a high standard everyday, as everyone on here say it's only a 10 minute walk to the historic town so a great location. No gripes at all so if you want a good relaxing stay you will not be disappointed just go for it !!

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Puccala
Reviewed 13 May 2014

I probably have never slept in more comfortable beds than in DomoMea - just wonderful.
But everything else is ok, too. The hotel is located a 1o min. walk from the old town. It is well equipped and the rooms are spacious. I just found it a little annoying, that the windows are toward the hallway, so that you had to keep the curtains closed all the time, if you wanted some privacy.
Staff was super friendly and breakfast very good.
The pool is not heated, so it was a little cool in April. It seem to be popular with seagulls, as we saw two heaps of seagull (or other bird) poo-poo there.
The bar is open 24 hours and offers affordable drinks. There is a big TV.

The only drawback was WiFi. Usually it was only availabe for a couple of seconds in our room or only when I stood in the middle, but not lying in bed. That almost drew me nuts.

Date of stay: April 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Marchlewski
Reviewed 13 May 2014

Hotel and staff were excellent. The hotel is a 10 minute walk into the centre of Alghero. There is a rooftop pool, which although is only very small, is great for cooling down. The staff are excellent and were very helpful with any information you required. Breakfast is very good and sets you up for the day. I would definitely stop here again when we come back to Sardinia. We chose this hotel because it was close to the harbour and shops, restaurants etc.

• Trip type: Travelled with family