“Wine tasting and tour”

Azienda Agricola Leda' d'Ittiri
Ranked #8 of 84 things to do in Alghero
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: 18 hectares estate few kms from Alghero. Guided tour of the vineyard and olive groves with the producer, professional Sommelier and olive oil tester (with min. 8 partakers). Guided tastings at 3, 4.30 and 6 pm. Tours and tastings have to be booked in advance contacting the property. When a tour is planned the tastings are not possible.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wine tasting and tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 August 2014 via mobile

This is a place you all should visit! We had a guided tour first. Then we tastet their wine and olives.

1 Thank Sghjghghjghj

• Finnish first
  • Polish first
Birmingham, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Beautiful Villa and Great Hospitality”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 July 2014

I must say that we were recommended this wine tasting experience by someone who had visited Alghero last year but we all had better experience then we imagined !! The beautiful vineyard is situated next to a hill with stunning views. The owner is very knowledgeable about wines and olives. We were a group of 12 people and everyone enjoyed this experience.
I would like to state that the quality of wines are not as good as Italians Barolos or Chianti but good values for 10 Euros.
In my view this experience is for the people who love nature and beautiful surroundings. It is a great day out while visiting Beautiful Sardinia.
I will definitely visit this vineyard again and stay in that beautiful villa for couple of days...

Visited July 2014
Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
“Wine Tasting”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 July 2014

We love our wine and was a little disappointed with the selection in our hotel. Having seen this attraction on trip advisor we decided to give it a try. We had already hired a car during our stay and arrived at the vineyard at about midday. The young lady there told us that the tour and tasting began at 5 and although this was cutting it fine for our dinner at the hotel, we decided to give it a try. We are so glad we did! Not only did the owner know her stuff, she was friendly and welcoming and obviously passionate about her vines and olives trees. After a very pleasant tour of the vineyard we went into the fantastic sardinian villa, in which the tables had been set for our wine tasting, along with cheeses, sardinian bread and meat to compliment each wine. The young lady who we had seen earlier in the day, explained the grape variety and depth of each wine we tasted and was very friendly and knowledgeable! It was definitely one of our highlights of our stay in Sardinia and we would love to be able to stay here in the future! Thanks to all!

Visited May 2014
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Naughty school children”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 May 2014

A beautiful vineyard, delicious wines and fantastic wine tasting experience but the owner (woman) was a psycho particularly when it came to us asking for a plate so we could have cheese and crackers in our room. Beautiful house, car is a must as it's in the middle of no where however the naughty school children atmosphere did spoil it for us

Visited September 2013
4 Thank DKNI
903Annina, Proprietario at Azienda Agricola Leda' d'Ittiri, responded to this review, 10 May 2014
I usually love to answer to positive reviews, but unfortunately I cannot expect to be a nice person for everyone; but still cannot accept being called a "Psycho", which I consider to be extremely offensive as it intends a mental illness which fortunately I do not have. It is also offensive for the poor people that carry this terrible disease. I have been taught to give respect to other people, something you probably do not know what it is.
I am happy you say this is a beautiful place with a nice vineyard and that the tour I run is of high quality and I think the people that read should be informed about what prebably (I am guessing as it was 8 months ago!) made you so angry with me:
1. You were staying in one of our rooms and after the tour wanted to eat some take away food in your room and asked me to provide plates, knives and what you needed.
I guess I told you that food consumption is not permitted inside the rooms as there are no tables or washing facilities. The Italian law concerning hotel rooms is very clear concerning food consumption in the rooms, which is forbidden as it can cause sanitary problems. That's why
when guests book we always send an information sheet where this policy is clearly written.
Nevertheless, as we try to make our guests as welcome as possible, and we understand they
do not feel like going out for dinner some evenings, we have a nice area in
the garden with covered gazebos with tables and chairs where you can eat your take away food and we are pleased to provide all the necessary.
I am surprised of your criticism for something you were aware of before your arrival.
2. You say our estate is "in the middle of nowhere" and I would like to inform who's reading that this concept might be relative.
Of course, as we are a 45 acres farm, we are not in the city center, but still we are very close to the villageFertilia (3 kms), the airport (5 kms) and Alghero city center (8 kms). I agree you need a car while staying here, even if I would suggest to have a car staying anywhere in Sardinia (poor public transport), but it is also true that we have many restaurant choices within 1 to 3 kms.
When chhosing a location where to stay, visitors are able to decide if they prefer the noisy
town center or the peace and quiet of the countryside. We offer the second choice, but close enough also to enjoy the town and the beaches.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great tour and great wines.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 October 2013

We took a taxi from alghero. This cost us 50 euro there and back. Bit expensive. However since the tour and tasting only cost 20 euro pp i still think it was well worth it. Great tour with lots of information about wine and olives in a beautiful surrounding. The tasting was great, each wine was paired with some type of cheese or meat. And all four wines was really exeptional. We would gladly come here again.

Visited October 2013