Lowest prices for your stay
£43
Get rewarded with One Key
Hotels.com
£42
Get rewarded with One Key
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 April 2016

Kind people, you can ask them every thing. Very help full.
The appartement is very nice and all the things you need are available.
The appartements are near by the centre, the beach and the supermarket

Date of stay: April 2016
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Beniamino P, Proprietario at Flowery Inn Villa, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2016

We are very happy to know that you spend nice dyas here.
I really hope to host you again in Alghero

Reviewed 16 April 2016

I arrived quite late with my bike almost immediately after I've booked what was that I expected to be a room only. But instead I got a studio including kitchen and very spacious bathroom! Everything was clean and nice and the WiFi was fast and always available. I slept very well, probably the best of all my two weeks holidays so far.
There was even a holder for bikes behind the house where I could conveniently lock my bike. The host, which was very nice, gave me some very valuable recommendations for my further travels on the island.

Date of stay: April 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Beniamino P, Proprietario at Flowery Inn Villa, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2016

Thanks very much for your beautiful words and for your review.
We are really happy to know that you liked the flat and bike's park and wifi connection
services well work during your stay.
I really hope to host you for more than 1 day stay.

Reviewed 15 October 2015

Home feeling, not far from shop, old cute bysicles to feel town more closer if You are not traveling by car. By foot it is little bit too far just for walking twice a day to centre.
Very nice owner, welcoming, small garden feeling for every guest.
We liked.
Thanks to bring us to airport. No need Taxi.

Date of stay: October 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Beniamino P, Proprietario at Flowery Inn Villa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2015

Thanks very much for your review and your stay to Flowery Inn Villa
We are very happy to know that you spend nice days here.

We really hope to meet you again in Sardinia
All my best wishes from Alghero
Bye Bye

Reviewed 17 June 2015

very clean .the owner is really helpful. great base to explore from. parking is no problem. supermarket and a nice bar are just at the end of the road
and only 15 mim walk into town center . wish had stayed longer. john and anne common

Date of stay: June 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Beniamino P, Proprietario at Flowery Inn Villa, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2015

We are happy to know that you spend nice holuiday here to Flowery Inn.
Thanks for your stay, we really hope to meet you again in Sardinia.

Reviewed 7 June 2015

The bedrooms were clean, nice and very comfortable. Beautiful environment and the apartment was very clean with satisfying facilities provided. Besides, there's also bicycles where you can borrow from the villa for free!Definitely I am going to recommend this apartment to others!

Date of stay: May 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Beniamino P, Proprietario at Flowery Inn Villa, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2015

Thanks very much for your review and your reccomandation about Flowery Inn Villa
to other guests, we are very proud to know that you spend nice days here and you like the flat and the Villa.