We visited Villa Las Tronas on the 26th of July for our honeymoon and we had the perfect stay. The room was immaculate, and so was the rest of the hotel. The grounds, the view and the food are all to die for and the service is equally as good. Wait till your head hits their pillows! We slept like never before!! The only feedback I would give is that the mountain bikes the hotel offer you are just not up to the job. They are old and very, very uncomfortable and just won't do the job if you want to go exploring. They need to be replaced and upgraded to brand new city bikes. Other than that this hotel and everything that goes with it is amazing. The mini bar prices are exceptionally good value which is a refreshing change as you can relax and drink what you want and it really won't break the bank!!! Thank you to all the staff for making our honeymoon so fantastic. We will definitely be back x x x Villa Las Tronas is an absolute credit to Alghero. We would also like to thank Gianni Corbia our taxi driver who couldn't have been more hospitable and welcoming. If anyone needs to book a taxi book him!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Las Tronas is the delightful 5-star hotel that has become the symbol of Alghero - “the Golden Door to tourism in Sardinia” - situated on the Riviera del Corallo on the north-west coast of the Island. The hotel rises from the sea-shore with its Spa, nestled in the greenery of nearly two hectares of park that separate it from the Alghero waterfront, on a headland surrounded on three sides by the crystal-clear water of the bay. Numerous quays invite you to sunbathe and swim in the most comfortable, private way. The view is spectacular and the atmosphere so intense and romantic as to steal the hearts of Italian Royalty, who chose the Villa up to the nineteen-forties for their holidays in Sardinia. The bar and panoramic restaurant are the ideal place to relax, while your gaze takes in the Bay of Alghero and rediscovers the timeless luxuriousness inherent in the unique features and character of the villa. The Hotel and the Spa – with its covered sea-water swimming-pool (also looking out over the Mediterranean), sauna, Turkish bath, Kneipp walkway, gym and the beauty area – are open all through the year. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Villa Las Tronas Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Las Tronas Hotel And Spa
- Villa Las Tronas Hotel Alghero
- Hotel Las Tronas
- Villa Las Tronas Hotel & Spa Alghero, Sardinia