Hotel Portoconte
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Corte Rosada Resort & SPA(Alghero)
El Faro Hotel(Alghero)
Hotel dei Pini(Alghero)
  • Pool
Hotel Punta Negra(Fertilia)
Hotel Oasis(Alghero)
Hotel Mistral(Alghero)
Hotel Fertilia(Fertilia)
  • Restaurant
All reviewsporto conteside sea viewnational parkthis lovely hotelrooms are cleanhotel roomshort drivethe bussandy beach
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 September 2013

We stayed in Portoconte end of August and beggining of September 2013, me ,my mum and my son 21 months old. It was great holiday and I would like to say thank you very much to all staff who look after us. It's good hotel, nice beach, good food, friendly staff and very warm sea. Before I book this holiday I read a lot of reviews and some of them wasn't nice, I wasn't sure shall I go or not but I risk and I'm not regret at all. It's great hotel for families with kids, my son not easy baby but all staff were helpfull and friendly. I book full board as I have little baby and it was very good. (You can book full board directly from portoconte webside). Alghero airoport is just 10 min from hotel and taxi cost me 27 euro from airport to hotel. Weather was brilliant, not very hot and not cold. I was worried about sea temperature as Alghero is north of Sardinia but water was warm and we use sweaming pull just ones for chance. Food was good, lovely desserts, Big thanks to all restaurant staff specially to Nando. We'll see you again.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank anastasia26London
Portoconte, Direttore at Hotel Portoconte, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2014

Anastasia Goodmorning,

thank you so much for your review.

I hope even other north european people can understand how we work.

Most of them look only at the furniture in the room and how big it is, but holiday means that a place must be clean, food must be good (for adults and kids) and well prepared, safety, faclities, kindness, problem solving must be always assured.

Hoping to see you soon

Kind Regards

Reviewed 3 September 2013

A wonderful hotel, nothing too fancy, perfect for children, amazing setting, the sea is like the caribbean. The staff are all sweet and kissed the children. Nothing was too much trouble. Delicious food, wonderful wine. Lots of other Italian families who have all returned year after year. How wonderful to find a hotel like this one!!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank allegra936
Reviewed 28 July 2013

Give a title to your review. Summarize your experience in one sentence.

Our Holiday in the Hotel Portoconte, Sardinia

Lovely hotel in a marvellous location next to a beautiful sandy beach, perfect for a relaxing family holiday.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
4  Thank April C
Reviewed 15 May 2013

We stayed here in June 2012 for one week. A great beach and lake-like setting but the hotel is dreadful in every way. The lady who checked us out was very rude and it was an appropriate end to the holiday.............

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Bucky467
Reviewed 8 August 2012

This was our second family trip and we were welcomed with open arms, all the staff remembered us and the children from last year and were amazing. This is very much a European family hotel, by this I mean it is all about people and having fun and not a luxury experience. The food is good with a large choice of fresh seafood, salads and meats and it caters for Italian tastes so you get uncomplicated healthy food.

The location is amazing and the private beach is so uncrowded in comparison with others in Sardinia.

If you want to relax, swim with the fish and grab a tan this is a great place to do so.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family