We stayed in an apartment room beginning April. On the plus side there were 2 rooms and plenty of space and the price was inexpensive. Not on the plus side:
- hot water was gone after 1 shower - not good with 3 people.
- It was noisy both in and outside of the hotel, even Sunday morning.
- It was near a "beach", but not one you could enjoy. It was covered in some kind of sea grass and also dug up - not sure if they were getting it ready for summer but in April you couldn't even walk on it.
- It is not near enough the old town to be convenient. It was maybe a mile and a half in each direction to get to the town itself, which is a nice wak once, not over and over again.
- you had to leave a 25 euro deposit in cash at the front desk for the kitchen, then to get it back you had to have the front desk clerk come "check" the kitchen at the end of your stay. Not helpful for a quick check out.
Overall I'd say to do some real research and find a hotel near a NICE beach. I'd also recommend renting a car. We did so at the last minute and it was SO helpful!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Rina Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rina Hotel Alghero, Sardinia
- Alghero Rina Hotel