All reviews croissants old town lovely hotel rooms are clean min walk air con hired a car shower balcony euros
Reviewed 9 April 2013

Our last night in Sardinia was spent at this lovely small hotel. We had a great sea view and also looked over a lovely courtyard garden. We had an early flight so would have missed breakfast, but the staff very obligingly provided coffee and croissants for us in the bar area.
Good location on the sea front; short stroll into tho old town.

Room tip: Garden room with sea view.
Date of stay: April 2013
Reviewed 12 September 2012

Here was our last night on Sardegna-trip.
Simple, clean room with small bathroom. Staff was very friendly, hotel-bar was well stocked with my brands.
Breakfast was quite good. I loved the front terace in the morning and evening.
Internet is only prepaid.
Hotel is really on the seeside and you can easily reach the Old Town centre by walking or cycling. If I ever go back to Sardegna for Hollidays, I think I will come with my dog too and I´ll choose this place. This City is really so dog-friendly and that makes me cool!

Room tip: Rooms on north side don´t have nice view.
Date of stay: August 2012
Reviewed 16 June 2012

We stayed one night in this hotel. It is ideally located at the water front and close to the old town. The rooms are quiet and we had a very good sleep. The furniture looks quite shabby but the rooms are clean. The staff is very friendly.We liked the sea view during breakfast.

Date of stay: May 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 May 2012

I stayed in El Balear a week ago and I was quite surprised. I did not expect the I would feel quite cosy here especialy becouse I had a great sleep and the rooms were clean, quiet and the staff was extremely friendly. Its true that hotel is not the newest but it is well maintained and I liked it a lot. However I think they could do better with dinners, breakfasts were ok. I give it 4 stars becouse of good location, price and cosiness.

Date of stay: April 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Popotnik11
Reviewed 1 November 2011

We stayed on night in two very small rooms hidden away in a courtyard.
The rooms where clean and light but very small - the shower was almost just a kids shower.
It seemed a quiet-hotel, meaning that you had to be extra quiet. We had three children and they had no problems here.
Extremely nice personel always helpful

Room tip: Make sure you get seaview
Date of stay: June 2011