“Andrea Jensen daytrip”

The Andrea Jensen Boat Trip
Ranked #1 of 36 Tours in Alghero
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Sailing on the Andrea Jensen is the ideal way to explore the spectacular coast and Marine Reserve around Alghero The trip appeals to all ages including small children and teenagers. We anchor in beautiful, secluded clear,calm bays for swimming and snorkeling (equipment provided) Delicious freshly prepared lunch served with a choice of local wines.We cater for all special diets, just let us know when booking.We specialize in taking small groups so that we can provide a personal service and this also means that there is plenty of deck space for relaxing and sunbathing.A welcome alternative to boats of the same size or smaller that take up to 70 people. A good chance of watching dolphins makes this a memorable day out. The food and drink that we offer is all bought locally from local delicatessen’s the meat is freshly cut each morning and the bread is supplied by a local baker, fruit and vegetables are supplied straight from the farms. Cheese are all local Sardinian produce. The Red, Rosy and white wines are bought from Santa Maria di Palma a local Co-Operative consisting of numerous small vineyards.
Reviewed 9 November 2013

This part of the trip was the best thing all week. Good food, nice people and very good hosts. I'd go again if I ever visit Sardinia again.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank Henrik L

Reviewed 3 November 2013

The crew of the AJ are friendly and accommodating, offering lots of fun features and extras without being overbearing. We went on the Andre Padre in the past, and while that was really good as well, the AJ just had that wow factor.

Reviewed 31 October 2013

The Andrea Jensen……..
In September 2013 we, my wife and I, had our yearly holiday in Sardinia.
I have been coming here since I was 12 years old and now I’m 50 years old…..
I looked on the Internet for places or activities we had not yet discovered. Then I found the boat trip of the Andrea Jensen.
I booked a trip after reading the excellent reviews on Tripadviser.
We had a priceless day and this trip finished in the top-3 of all the lovely experiences I have had during all these years I have been coming to Sardinia!
The hospitality, the food, the atmosphere, the environment, the boat, the activities…. Read all the reviews and I can tell you……. It’s even better. If you ask for tea, they ask you: “Normal or strong”. This is a little example which underlines the great hospitality! The only goal they have is to make your day unforgettable.
The best place on the boat….. The hammock above the prow….. All your tensions and worries disappear.
My wife and I intensely enjoyed this trip and we advise it to everyone!

Marian and Ton de Waal
(The Netherlands)

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank Ton d
Reviewed 13 October 2013

Alghero was my first holiday abroad and we intended to fit as many activities in that week as physically possible! I am so, so glad that we went on this boat trip; it has got to be the most amazing experience I've ever had. The whole day was perfect from start to finish! Dolphins swam alongside the boat as we sailed up the coast which was incredible, so beautiful! Once we had stopped for lunch (which was fantastic in it's own right! Antipasti, mozzerella, tomatoes, pasta, melon, wine, beer, juice etc), everyone had a chance to jump off the boat and go swimming and snorkelling (AMAZING!!!). If you were brave enough, you could jump off the the ropes into the sea, just remember to let go into the water and not end up back on the deck like my partner! Everyone was involved with pulling up the sails on the way back. There were five other couples on the boat and enough space to do your own thing. Lying in the net at the front of the boat whilst sailing back was fantastic! The crew were amazing, nothing was too much trouble - a huge Thank You to Geoff, Vivienne, Filipo and Cathy. We had booked this trip months ago and there are other boat trips in Alghero, but for us, nothing can beat the Andrea Jensen. Such an unbelievable day, now we're home, we simply long to be back on the boat, sailing up the coast! Thank you Andrea Jensen for the most amazing experience :)

Reviewed 30 September 2013

Some things in life you genuinely get what you pay for, and this was the highlight of our holiday.

Can't really pick apart any one thing, it's simply a wonderful day out with a lovely crew to boot. Passenger compliment is kept relatively small for exactly the right reasons - which become stupidly obvious if you pass by other boats trying to do the same on a lower budget.

Just go. You won't regret it.

PS - I didn't manage to beat Jack's record dive either. See if you can get to rung four and take it from there :)