This apartment, in the Old Town of Alghero, is an ideal base for exploring the town. It is comfortable and well laid out and Caterina provided a bowl of fruit as well as a selection of local pastries. She is an excellant host, who after telling us where the local shops etc were, left us to explore the town with the offer of any assistance should we need it. While we visted Alghero in the off season, there was a good selection of restaurants open, offering very good value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The apartments are located in one of the three main streets of Old Town Alghero, among shops, restaurants and bars, in the same building consisting of only two apts: Studio Minorca and Casa Maiorca. The building faces Piazza Sventramento, a square at the corner between Via Carlo Alberto and Via Gilbert Ferret. The renovation was completed in June 2007, keeping the rustic charm of wooden beams mixed with all modern conveniences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld and Priceline so you can book your Casa Maiorca Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Maiorca Apartments Hotel Alghero
- Casa Maiorca Apartments Alghero, Sardinia