“Meat heaven”

Ranked #16 of 1,051 Restaurants in Cagliari
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 5 July 2013

The perfect steak i ever had. Cooked to perfection and served without frills. Make sure you reserve a table in advance.

The price is very reasonable and the service extremely friendly.

Reviewed 25 May 2013

I was a big fan of this restaurant when it was based in Capoterra but hadn't visited the new locale in Cagliari. I rarely eat meat so when I do it has to be special so I thought I'd go and check it out last week.

I'm delighted to say it's just as good as ever. The meat is truly fabulous as are the side dishes and the waiters all friendly and helpful. There's a great wine selection too. The meat comes served on heated platters to keep it warm as you work your way through the extremely generous portions so a good tip is to order it a little rarer than you'd normally like as it does continue to cook slightly on the platter. I love my meat rare, my partner prefers his medium. We ordered it all very rare and were both happy!

Reviewed 19 May 2013

We were greeted by a very friendly giant of a man who turned out to be the owner, he made us feel very welcome and provided a welcome drink on the house, an Angentinian beer for me and a glass of gorgeous red wine for my wife. The menu is in Italian and Spanish but this did not prove to be a problem as he came to the table and helped us to make our choices, my wife has to eat gluten free but this was not a problem as everything seems to home made on the premises and he was very knowledgeable on this subject. The steak was the best I have ever had, no sauces or flavouring, just good quality meat straight from the grill, topped off with an excellent Malbec from Argentina of course.
If you are thinking of going, don't hesitate, it is great.

Reviewed 16 February 2013

We arrived after reading about the place on trip advisor and we came in off the street on a sold out night, the owner was able to squeeze us in and for this I am extremely grateful. Hardly speaking a word of Italian the owner provided his assistance in selecting some delicious food. The meal was started with Argentinian beer and a portion of meat wrapped in pastry. Followed by some tasty cuts of meat cooking on a small grill brought to the table for fresh flavours. The prices are reasonable and we left with a feeling of happiness rarely found in today's impersonal restaurant world.

Reviewed 13 December 2012

really, really tasty and genuine argentine meat at an excellent price! service was good and the portions abundant, I recommend a bottle of strong red to go along with the meat. Don't over order coz you'll find yourself leaving things to waste.
every time I get together with a big group of friends I bring'em here!