See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

Not too bad. A fairly large hotel 10 mins from the airport. I struggle to find anything really wrong with it. It is basic, the breakfast is minimal, in an Italian breakfast way. Wifi is slow. Staff were friendly but I also struggle to find anything to sing out about. Its ok. As the Americans would say "its meh".

I wouldn't seek to return here but also wouldn't be upset if I did.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 1 October 2017

We stayed at this hotel the night before flying out of Caligiari airport. it is about 10 minutes by taxi from the airport. We thought there would be a shuttle service, but it wasn't operating. The taxi costs 18 Euros to the terminal.
The hotel is modern with ample parking outside. Our room was modern, clean and comfortable. The only problem was that we could clearly hear our next door neighbour coughing and talking at night. He could probably hear us as well!!
Dinner in the restaurant starts at 20:00, so be aware!! The food was very good and reasonably priced. Breakfast wasn't as nice, with very limited options, but, of course, Italians don't "do" big breakfasts in general. It was a decent continental breakfast.
The staff were pleasant and helpful.
We could definitely imagine staying here again and taking a bus in to Caligiari to do some sightseeing,

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

This hotel has all of the things one needs to have an enjoyable stay. Comfortable rooms, free wifi, a wonderful swimming pool, steam and sauna rooms and a great gym and restaurant. Free parking as well

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 June 2017

Hotel Grillo is a little of the beaten track but is well connected to Cagliari and the airport by bus and train.
It is really a business hotel, but the pool is good for relaxing by after a hard day's sightseeing. Service was very good and the breakfast more than adequate

Room tip: The location is very quiet so no problem in any room
Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 January 2017

I was in this hotel for one night, in December 2016 The room was absolutely perfect!! People and service really nice; nice breakfast. I had read one comment saying that a railway track is behind the hotel. This is true, but it is far away from the hotel, and honestly, how many trains run in Sardinia?!! One per hour??! I really want to say that this is a great hotel; I recommend it! and myself, I will go back.

Room tip: c'est un super hôtel!
Date of stay: December 2016