Free cancellation until 24/07
US$81
US$78
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$113/night.

US$156
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$156
US$151
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$167/night.

US$140
Book now, pay at stay
US$96
US$108
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$132/night.

US$91
Hotel Nautilus(Cagliari)
US$181
US$176
2,095 results
All reviewsmodern hotelwater featuresindoor poolfree parkingbuffet breakfastminute walkold townreception staffbooked this hotelcakestown centremarina areapoetto beachrooms are spaciousthe air conditioningcagliari airportvia roma
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My wife and I stayed at this hotel for a few nights while we were on a package tour of Sardinia. It was used as a base and we were out most of the day exploring the surrounding countryside and city sites.

The time that we were in the hotel it was nearly faultless. The staff were always helpful and polite. The food was tasty and plentiful. In our group there were people with eating preferences that were catered for with ease from my point of view although it may have been a complete pain to the kitchen staff but this never showed to me.

The bar, which was sunken, had an excellent selection of beverages and served a terrific afternoon tea.

The room we had overlooked the atrium. Rather than having the air conditioning on we opened the window. It wasn't noisy or anything, much to our surprise. The room was a standard but far better than all of the other hotel rooms on our tour. It was as good and as smart as those in the advertising on their web site. The decor of the hotel was terrefic especially the art work.

The location of the hotel is unfortunately not the best although there is a nice little park opposite the front of the building. Although there are some bars and a few pizza outlets nearby we couldn't a decent restaurant. It's a good 20-25 minute brisk walk to the harbour front where everything is located. There is a taxi rank outside the hotel that will obviously take you there.

Would I stay there again - if I was in Cagliari again I would seriously consider it.

Room Tip: Ask for a room overlooking the atrium as it is most probably quieter than those overlooking the road.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
customercare_thotel1, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at T Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear dunworkin69,
your review is so nice, kind e so well written that it seems you are in front of me telling me a tale full of good surprises and terrific ones like our tea and art work .. and sorry for that.
Thank you for your words, we are very delighted and happy you have appreciated our hotel, staff, room and the good work of kitchen staff and I really hope you to be our guests again.

Rita

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is a very smart modern hotel not too far in our opinion from the centre of Cagliari. Our room provided an excellent view of the old city and its ramparts. Rooms are spacious and well equipped; ours had a large comfortable double bed with bright linen. The bathroom was also a good size with a bath including a screened shower area. Breakfast offered a good array of options including cakes and sweet things we’d probably normally associate with morning coffee or dinner. The hotel is a little way out of the centre but we managed to walk (energetically uphill) to the old quarter with its museums, cathedral and so on; the marina area of shops and restaurants was a 25/30 minute walk or €10 taxi ride. Staff were generally friendly and helpful but we must record that on a number of occasions service in the bar was slow. In one instance we waited nearly 15 minutes before a server came to us. We reported this to management who were very apologetic and acknowledged that the bar had been busy. In our view, being busy is not an excuse for ignoring a guest for 15 minutes; indeed, there is never any excuse for this happening in a hotel of this quality. These experiences mean that we can only rate this hotel as “very good” because we would otherwise rate it as “excellent”.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear rogermargaret2015,

thank you very much for your lovely review. I have noticed you appreciated our style and service and we are really happy for it.
I do apologize for bar service, I perfecly understand that it could be annoying and I hope it is a proposal for us to work better and better.

I hope you to be our guests again,

Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

This hotel is very modern, clean & comfortable but sadly not appropriate as a holiday venue-the staff were lovely & couldn’t have been more helpful but this hotel is only suitable for business purposes-it is much too far away from the coast in a rather run down residential area away from the old town-we tried walking once but it was over 2 miles of boring streets to the Port-a 10+minute taxi ride at around 10€ a time to get anywhere-we were very disappointed-

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Nettiespagetti
customercare_thotel1, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at T Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2018

Dear Nettiespagetti,

thank you for sharing your though and experience, we are very grateful you have appreciated the hotel and staff.
I am sorry you did not find interesting routes going to the port but what we usually suggest are the T-map coloured walking paths from THotel walking in the suggestive quarter of Villanova that begins in Via San Giovanni, few minutes from here or from the shopping roads of via Dante and Via Garibaldi which are mostly appreciated.

I really wish a more satisfying holiday in Cagliari as our guests .

Regards,

Reviewed 4 May 2018 via mobile

We stayed in the hotel for six nights, and the service was excellent. The staff were very friendly and tried to meet our expectations at all times.
We were pleasantly surprised on more than one occasion.
On our last night, we went back to the hotel and found a bag of sweets and a thank you note.
Great attention to detail throughout our stay.
Beautiful people.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Virginia M
customercare_thotel1, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at T Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2018

Dear Virginia,
I can’t thank you enough for your enthusiastic review, it is so special!
It is very kind of you and you made us so happy you appreciate our 'goodbye sweets' and service.

We hope you will still be our guest and thank you from all the THotel staff,

Reviewed 1 May 2018

PRO
This hotel is a very modern building, striking unique style. There is a superb bodice exposition in the hall!
The economical/standard level rooms are big enough with very beautiful mosaic shower room equipped with a lot of towels and toiletries.
It seems to be popular with overnight travellers using the very closed Cagliari airport.
Wi-Fi is free in the room with good reception (after you like the hotel on Facebook)!
Breakfast was very good quality with a large choice of cakes, etc. Dinner was also very good.
The staff personnel at the restaurant was very friendly and professional.
CONTRA
Location is not very good, far away from the town centre, the marina and the port area.
A/C in my room was very, very loudly! I have to close it! Arrogant/rude staff at the reception service over the phone. I was talking/complaining about loudly air conditioned and he stopped talking with me and closed the phone.
Dogs are more welcome than humans: there was a poor dog left alone in the adjacent room, barking loudly, scratching at the door, running around. When I asked the reception to do something about this noise nuisance (at 10.10 PM) I was asked to move room if I want silence and no barking! When the owners of the dog came back to the room they were sure to make a lot of noise.
There was a smell of burned plastic (unidentified source) in the room.
Wellness area was closed, concurring with the visit of a Saga, senior people, group?
The marks from me are because (ii) this hotel was not suitable for rest/sleep for me due to the barking dog and noisy A/C and (ii) for some rude staff at the reception.

Room Tip: I have no idea!
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
customercare_thotel1, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at T Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2018

Dear mrs Aurelia,

thank you for sharing your experience, we are glad you have appreciated the modern and unique style of the THotel and staff.

I am sorry for the noise you have heard. In such situations, after recommending dogs' owners to have a polite behaviour to prevent discomfort to other guests, we normally suggest moving to another room: it would be some minutes of trouble in exchange for a whole long night of good sleep.
I perfectly understand that your stay was not entirely pleasant and we do apologize for what happened.

I hope to have you as our guest in the future: we would do our best so that you can have a wonderful time in our hotel.

Much gratitude for your review, we appreciate.