The hotel is quite a drive from Calgalri (280km) but it was worth it. The hotel is on the outskirts of Olbia and the facilities were excellent, the room was spacious and the balcony view was awesome. The food in the hotel was nice but expensive. The pool and sunbathing facilities are excellent and we spent numerous relaxing days pool side. You need a car to get around and we recommend a trip into the town to check out the restaurants, ocean views etc. I highly recommend the hotel and the staff were helpful and pleasant at all times!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The modern Doubletree Hilton offers a free swimming pool, free Wi-Fi access and a beautiful view on the Sardinian coast. Olbia's historic centre is just a 10-minute walk away.Hilton Doubletree's air-conditioned rooms all have an LCD HD TV with Sky channels and free tea and coffee-making facilities. Most have a furnished balcony overlooking the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Hilton EMEA, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Doubletree by Hilton Olbia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton Olbia Hotel Olbia
- Doubletree By Hilton Olbia Sardinia