“Great service and highly recommendable”

Motus in Sardinia Travel Company
Ranked #2 of 9 Tours in Sassari
More attraction details
Owner description: From a complete holiday package in Sardinia to just one charming hotel, Motus has it all! We offer you a unique travel experience, thanks to a first-hand knowledge of the people, cities, villages, local traditions, hotels, restaurants and resorts. We are leader in Tailor Made Travel and Tours to Sardinia, Corsica and around the Mediterranean. You may combine more then one destination in just one trip. English-speaking assistance over the telephone during your travel in Sardinia. Travel Motus (in Sardinia) in a fully insured Travel Company registered in the Official List of Sardinia (Albo Regionale delle Agenzie di Viaggio della Regione Sardegna, al numero 253) and member of the Chamber of Commerce of Sassari, granting lawful financial protection.
Oslo, Norway
“Great service and highly recommendable”
Reviewed 14 July 2013

We used Travel Motus for a 3 weeks holiday in Sardinia, and they provided excellent service. Quick feedback on every enquiery. Have no experiense with any other local agency so can not really compare it, but it is highly recommendable from our point of view.

Visited June 2013
Mario_Sardinia, Direttore at Motus in Sardinia Travel Company, responded to this review, 9 November 2016
Thank you for sharing your review with us,

best regards

London, United Kingdom
“Absolutely wonderful trip!”
Reviewed 6 June 2013

Mario from Motus organised a business trip for my colleagues and I to Sardinia, and I found it to be an absolutely wonderful experience. Every detail of our trip was customised exactly to our liking, and the hotel where Mario arranged for us to stay was absolutely stunning. Every restaurant and historical site selected by Mario for us to visit was truly an experience to remember. And to top it all off, the rates negotiated by Mario were much cheaper than we could have found for ourselves online. I would not hesitate to recommend Mario and Motus travel company for anyone looking to travel to Sardinia.

Visited May 2013
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

best regards from Mario and his team
London, United Kingdom
“Fantastic organisation!”
Reviewed 5 June 2013

I've been in Sardinia last month on a business trip organised by Travel Motus.
Mario (the owner) has organised everything through email and Skype and he found for us an astonishing accommodation and fantastic restaurants for a reasonable price. He kept in touch with us every day, helping to efficiently rearrange the plans according to the changing weather. He is highly professional and knows any little corner of the island. I definitely recommend Motus for any travel needs in Sardinia.

Visited May 2013
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Mario_Sardinia, Proprietario at Motus in Sardinia Travel Company, responded to this review, 9 November 2016

best regards from Motus' team
Houston, Texas
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Great planner”
Reviewed 25 April 2013

Mario worked with us through Skype to plan our Sardinia and Corsica trip. He gave us several options for hotels and put us in 2 of the most memorable (positive memories, of course) hotels we have ever stayed in at rates very reasonable for the high quality we were getting. (We travel about 100 nights a year, so this is saying something.)

This trip was an extension of our tour. Mario met us during the tour to deliver our packet and vouchers -- on a weekend. We hope to return to these lovely islands some day soon and will call him first :)

Visited May 2012
Mario_Sardinia, Direttore at Motus in Sardinia Travel Company, responded to this review, 29 April 2013
Thank you for you feedback. I hope to see you again in Sardinia or Corsica. Ciao, Mario
New York City, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Fantastic Trip...Great Tour Company”
Reviewed 5 February 2013

I've been to Sardinia before, but it was a long time ago...I was really looking forward to returning, this time with my wife. Some things never change, and it seems as though I never left; however, returning with well laid out plan, was the best thing I could have done. Everything happened according to plan...and the tour was expertly arranged...I would definitely book with Motus again. I was worried that the trip wouldn't live up to what was advertised, but from the moment we arrived in Alghero, it was as exactly was I expected. On the fourth day we took this ferry along the corsican coast...the water was unbelievably blue. We met another couple (italian) who was on vacation too, and we hiked up to the town together. It was great to meet another couple..

I'm not a big fan of taking planned trips, I usually like to head out on my own and look for the unusual. Mario constructed the trip so it still felt as though we could be surprised. Having the destinations sorted out by a person who really knows Sardinia makes all the difference...he was helpful in planning out our trip and suggested stuff I wouldn't necessarily have though to...like the cave in Arzachena...I would completely recommend Mario and his group...Grazie Mario!

Visited August 2012
Grazie a voi for the magnificent review