- It's inexpensive.
- staff are friendly and speak good English
- a good breakfast is included
- rooms are fine. Ours had a balcony.
- the taxi driver who they arranged to take us to the airport didn't rip us off!
- it's about 10 minutes' walk to Via Etna.
- Sky TV
- the aircon didn't work in our room. But because we were only staying 1 night, we didn't bother contacting reception to fix it. Had the aircon worked, I would have awarded a higher mark.
I would stay here again.More
- Free Wifi
- Breakfast included