“Good Pizza and excellent beer produced in Catania”

Gisira Pizza and Drinks
Ranked #26 of 1,076 Restaurants in Catania
Price range: US$7 - US$25
Cuisines: Italian, Pub
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Gisira pizza & drinks offers a wide choice of classic and specialty pizzas. An absolute novelty is the "pizza by the meter" so everyone can choose your selection of condiments. Our chef will be able to satisfy even the most demanding palates: typical first, second sought, imaginative salads, and delicious desserts. In the characteristic chopping boards will be served the best local meats and cheeses. You can reserve a table from Monday to Friday, and Sunday.
Reviewed 23 May 2014

I had a very good pizza, and I have tried the "Birramisu''", which is the "Tiramisu '" done instead of coffee, with beer. This' was a very sweet and original good too.
I saw him pull out the "pizza by the meter," that is a meter long pizza where there are 3 different types of ingredients. Original idea when you're with a group of friends, try on different types of pizza.
I chose a new pizza with cheese, vegetables (broccoli)
and sausage. I also tasted the Gisira, really yummy. I also suggest that the craft beers produced in Catania, I tried the orange flavored beer, great.

The staff is friendly and inspires sympathy. The restaurant is large, the tables are far apart, vaulted ceilings make the local characteristic.
The portions are generous. A critical, perhaps I paid a bit too.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,345)

Reviewed 20 May 2014

it's a great place! wonderful atmosphere, nice setting, friendly waiters and last but not least excellent pizzas, beers and desserts! That's the most amazing place i've ever been :) Looking forward to going there again!

Reviewed 15 May 2014

A local friendly atmosphere and a special dinner.
A perfect night with Gisira... The pizza was awesome! The staff was very friendly and we really enjoyed the evening. Clean, great atmosphere and service.

1  Thank Clara_S_85
Reviewed 12 March 2014

thank you for giving us a table even without a (truely necessaty) reservation .the pizza was awesome ! due to that we came again the next night also .the staff was very friendly and we really enjoyed the evening(s)

2  Thank roland vg g
Reviewed 12 November 2013

Great atmosphere and service. Pizza was delicious and served in 5 minutes (we arrived at 10 pm and the restaurant started to fiil from 22.30 - 23.00).

I recommend the norma pizza, a classic from Catania.

5  Thank Cedric H