“Such a fabulous place - a true gem!”
Review of Palazzo Cerami

Palazzo Cerami
Ranked #12 of 299 Catania B&B and Inns
Norwegian
“Such a fabulous place - a true gem!”
Reviewed 16 May 2014

I travel most of the year and stay in more hotels than I like so when I saw I needed a place for one night in Catania I came across this new B&B and it gave Catania a whole new meaning. It is in a quiet historic part of the centre, more barock churches around that you thougt possible and just a stone's through from the busy main street Via Etnea. From the way I was received until I said goodbye I felt I was among old friends, a beautiful and spacey room, luxurious details and bathroom. I wish I could have stayed a week and will definitely come back. Must have stayed in more than 10 places in Catania and will look no further only hope that I can get a room when I need one next time! Thanks to both of you - you and your place deserves all the praise you are getting!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
sandro s, Proprietario at Palazzo Cerami, responded to this review, 26 May 2014
Dear guest,

I'm glad your stay at Palazzo Cerami has been to your liking, especially receiving praise from a traveler by profession is even more rewarding!

Thank you very much for the praise and the pleasant company you gave me during your stay.

Hope to see you soon, a warm hug,

Clara

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
  • Finnish first
Berlin, Germany
Reviewed 1 May 2014

Clara and her team were the most wonderful hosts you could wish for. Clara was a great communicator during our stay, recommending local venues and restaurants. Our room and the bathroom were both kept very clean and tidy throughout, its lovely interior being a bonus. Additionally we got on so well from day one that we all ended up having lots of fun over talks during breakfast. I'm very much looking forward to traveling to Catania again and would most certainly recommend this place!

Room Tip: Every room is beautifully made up with great pieces of furniture, very charming and full of style.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
sandro s, Proprietario at Palazzo Cerami, responded to this review, 14 May 2014
Hello Marina,
thank you very much for the wonderful comments you've written.
Every time I look at the photos, we did together I can't forget how we laughed.
You and Rudiger are friendly people and I promise that I will come to Berlin I will take a giant kinder egg!!!

Kisses,

Reviewed 13 April 2014

Few times we have stayed in different B&B in South Italy, and Palazzo Cerami was one of the best. We stayed at Catania two days, Palazzo Cerami has convenient location between different parts of town, in walking distance from centre. Room was elegant and cosy, with great and wide bathroom, percfect for tall people:-) Good italian style breakfast. Weak signal of wi-fi in room.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
sandro s, Direttore at Palazzo Cerami, responded to this review, 22 April 2014
Dear Zane, I'm glad that your stay at our B&B in catania has been to your liking.

I thank you for having given your experience,

kisses,

Reviewed 3 February 2014 via mobile

We stayed here over the weekend and the service and experience was excellent. The staff really helpful and gave us tips where to go. Rooms very clean and comfortable. Perfect location and well kept. Clara the girl running the B&b is the perfect host Recommended!

Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Mykilldj
sandro s, Proprietario at Palazzo Cerami, responded to this review, 7 February 2014
dear Mykill ,
thanks for the review, you and your girlfriend have made me a great sympathy and have led to b&b a big jolliness.
I embrace you and I wait for you soon!!!
Tirana, Albania
Reviewed 15 December 2013

Two weeks ago I decided to spend some time in the south of Italy. I wasn’t quite sure about the city, navigating on the internet I saw that Catania was a city to be admired. The culture and the places that surrounded it were wonderful. I casual choose the place to stay for the weekend, B and B in the centre of Catania. I was surprised by its beauty, actually when I booked for the weekend I thought that the photos wouldn’t be 100 per cent real, in fact it was much more beautiful than I thought, king-size beds , bathroom in the room. It was not a simple bathroom, but a Cromoterapia bathroom which relaxed me from the trip, and a lot of other facilities. I want to mention the hospitality of Clara, I felt like I was at home. Dear friends are you looking up for a peaceful place, lovely and to admire the antic and modern city of Catania I would recommend B&B, which is located at the heart of the city.
Thanks Clara we will meet again.
With love Alda.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank aldakaziaj
sandro s, Proprietario at Palazzo Cerami, responded to this review, 16 December 2013
Dear Alda,

thank you very much for your comment. you're always welcome.
I hope you have enjoyed the beauty of our city.

Best regards