We stayed for one night in this Hotel and overall it was a good experience. It is in a great location if one wants to visit the city centre. City centre can be reached on foot. Staff was very helpful and very nice. The staff held our luggages after check out in order for us to be able to visit the city centre. Also, when we went back for the luggages we needed a taxi and they called one for us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In a prestigious position of the baroque of Catania rises the Manganelli building, an ancient noble residence. The Manganelli Palace borns indoors it, pleasant and exclusive hotel in which refinement and style mingle to draw an elegant and unique environment which represents the new way of sleeping in Catania. Thanks to the strategic position from where you can admire the town, to the wise restoration of the frescoes and to the maximum attention in the details, the classical style is combined with the elegance of the contemporary style offering an exclusive receptivity. Both who travels for pleasure or for business will be surround oneself with rooms elegantly furnished, comfortable and with every comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Ebookers, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and Hotel.de so you can book your Manganelli Palace Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Manganelli Palace Catania
- Manganelli Palace Hotel Catania, Sicily