1. We had booked it via Lastminute and the day before our arrival we called twice to the B&B and were told that, although they had received an email from Lastminute, the B&B was fully booked and we couldn't stay there. Once at the B&B we didn't have any problem and we realized that, at least during the first two days, we were the only lodgers.
2. Although we had asked for a double bed we had a double room with one single bed and one small collapsible bed
3. The used WC paper couldn't be thrown to the WC (should be thrown to the bin). We forgot it only once and after flushing the dirty water of the WC seeped in through the shower's waistpipe. That evening, when we arrived to the B&B, we found a threatening note saying "Pagati i dani" (Pay for the damages!"). However, the WC was working normally (see the picture).
4. Breakfast was included in the price but the coffee was dispensed by one of those machines that are usually placed in offices and public buildings (not really coffee).
5. The drainpipe of the air conditioning ended in the shower's ceiling and the water fell through a big hole causing a constant leakage (see the picture) Therefore you could hear the leakage's noise if you had the AC on during the night
6. We barely could use the advertised Wi-Fi because the girl who was at the B&B switched it off whenever she left the building
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Nobile Casa Roma reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nobile Casa Roma Palermo, Sicily