“Excellent”

Ristorante Pizzeria Tosca
Ranked #483 of 1,723 Restaurants in Palermo
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighbourhood: Politeama
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
“Excellent”
Reviewed 15 September 2013 via mobile

I do not understand negative reviews on Tosca. It is simply excellent. I had a basic antipasto, on panelle and arancine. Great smell, great taste, excellent. While almost fainting smelling the "sfincione" at another table close to mine, my first dish arrived. Tagliatelle with shrimps, tomatoes and capers. Wonderful! Also dish size (somehow an important detail to grand eaters like me) is a pleasure. No doubt. On my experience, excellent reastaurant, to which I will be pleased to pay another visit. Ah, I forgot to add: price is much correct.

Visited September 2013

• Turkish first
Chicago, IL
“If you are in Palermo have dinner at Tosca”
Reviewed 6 May 2012

It was our first evening in Palermo when we had dinner at this charming restaurant. Restaurant located in the center of the city close to the famous Teatro Massimo.
First impression is an important one, and I’d say we were impressed equally by the good quality of the food as well as by the friendly service. We ordered fresh seafood, grilled fish, some antipasti - everything was just excellent.
Many thanks to our waiter Giovanni for good recommendations and sense of humor!

• Visited October 2011
1 Thank lbtravel_09
Annecy, France
“Good Experience”
Reviewed 9 April 2012

Spent an enjoyable evening at Tosca. Enjoyed its pasta with seafood offerings. Good ambiance, friendly staff.

• Visited March 2012