We made a reservation for two on the phone and the staff wasn't completely clear about the price. The price we were told was for one person, so when we arrived we found out the room was double as we expected.
The lobby is beautiful, as in the pictures. The rooms are spread in the surrounding buildings in this rather sketchy neighborhood. The one we got was clean and correct. Still, clearly overpriced at 70€ a night. They have a water pressure issue in the building and sometimes the hot water doesn't come out the shower. For me uninterrupted hot water is a basic. I explained my concerns to the staff, but instead of putting us in another building they didn't really care and told me I could leave if I didn't like it. So we did and found a much better place in the center just for an additional 10€ a night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- B&B Porta di Castro, una prestigiosa struttura... l'eleganza e il comfort di una suite nel cuore del centro storico di Palermo... al prezzo di un B&B... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, HostelWorld, Hotels.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your B&B Porta di Castro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- b&b Porta Di Castro Hotel Palermo
- Bed And Breakfast Porta Di Castro
- B&B Porta Di Castro Palermo, Sicily