“Great Pizza Kebab and very nice service”

Mounir - Pizzeria & Kebab
Ranked #21 of 1,883 Restaurants in Palermo
Price range: US$1 - US$7
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Pizzeria & Kebab Mounir If you want to enjoy the delights of Tunisia, if you go crazy for KEBAB ARTISAN (sandwich-pizza-plate), the Cous Cous, meat or fish, BRICK, FALAFEL, The Pizza sourdough h24 or the classic Arabic mint served according to tradition, the Pizzeria and Kebab Mounir is the place for you !!!!
Reviewed 10 June 2014

Mounir Pizza&Kebab is definitely not a 'fency' resturant. It is very simple - some plastic tables outisde and a few tables inside. But Mounir is a right person on a right place. His Pizza Kebab is delicious and has amazing cost/quality ratio. Big one costs 12 Euro end it was enough for 3 people.
Also Mounir is a very firendly guy who will make everything to make your meal as good as possible. I highly recommend to visit his restaurant if you will be in Palermo. For me it is a must visit place.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,691)

Reviewed 5 June 2014 via mobile

The textures, flavors, and combinations thereof are like nothing I've had to date. I tried a little of everything recommended to me and everything just kept getting better! All are very unique and wonderful! Make sure you're hungry because portions are generous! What a treat!

Reviewed 4 June 2014 via mobile

First found out this small pizzeria on trip advisor and didnt believe that such a small pizzeria has so many good reviews. After trying the pizzas, I can't believe that there is such heavenly taste pizza on earth.

Wanna try Pizza Kebab in the first placa but it is not really until 730pm (Italians have late dinner time, around 8pm) so my friend and I ordered two pizzas randomly on the menu. (Menu only in Italian which we dont understand) Both pizzas taste delicious!!! I think everything on the menu is delicious:P

The chef is super friendly. This pizzeria is a must try in Palermo! Best thing to do in Palermo xx

Tips: Better prepare change for paying. Go there after 730pm.

Reviewed 29 May 2014 via mobile

I found about the restaurant on trip adviser and I couldn't believe that the place was number one until I tried the pizza, it was very delicious, fresh and I could say this might be the best pizza ever.

1  Thank Hamoushy
Reviewed 29 May 2014 via mobile

Had a pizza from here after reading the reviews! It was absolutely delicious! Will definitely be back again to try something else!