Don't expect the tidiness of a Hilton-brand hotel here. But don't forgo this comfortable hotel. It's in a good location in Palermo where shopping and dining are easily within walking distance. The staff is very helpful and English is not a problem. The breakfast is hearty and fresh and the coffee will keep you going for hours and hours! You will find that the carpeting and wallpaper have seen better days. It's a solidly built, historic building and the price is very affordable. We were pleased and satisfied with what we needed this hotel for, a good night's sleep, fast internet, and a central location. You shouldn't spend a lot of time there anyway. Get out of the hotel and see Palermo! Hire a guide if you want to get the most out of your time there!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mercure Palermo Excelsior is located in the Liberty style area of the city and is surrounded by the English Garden, Villa Garibaldi, Villa Trabia, close to the shopping area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Expedia, ACCOR, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Mercure Palermo Excelsior City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Excelsior Hilton Palermo Hotel Palermo
- Hilton Palermo
- Mercure Palermo Excelsior City Sicily